saturn- pluto conjunction and police brutality

while i tend to think police brutality is an ongoing issue, it seems this conjunction has also put it into greater focus... i could be wrong, but if i was to lay the issue over police behaviour, especially in the usa as of late - i would put this at saturn-plutos doorstep... i am sorry for not giving more astro meat to it, but i think it is on display and this is the astro signature for it.

saturn pluto conjunction

James I think you are on to something The saturn pluto conjunction is in capricorn Mars is exalted in capricorn and mars rules the police. Mars will also be in aries from JUly until the end of the year. It will square pluto in august and December. Mars is retrograve on election day and mercury is turning direct. I expect that no matter who wins, it will be close and the other side will not accept it. So, lots of violence, riots and brutality amy

thanks amy,

i think a lot of the challenge of 2020 can be laid on saturn- pluto... i have to be careful how far to take it... the 2 conjunctions this year of saturn-pluto and jupiter-saturn were on everyone's radar for the past 5 or more years here at skyscript.. i mostly took it to mean a war of some kind with the likelihood of a top or bottom in the stock market and a real change of dynamic.. the pandemic seems to fit and be like a war, but of a different type.. it is a challenging environment astrologically made more challenging by the passage of mars anywhere in the vicinity of this duo - saturn-pluto.. when we add mars, we get more of the violence perhaps...

the window of time of concern pointed out by aj earlier today to me - aj and i are using sidereal zodiac - is when mars moves into aries - aug 16th area and very close to where uranus goes stationary retrograde... the exact square to saturn happens aug 24th... mars does a station on about sept 9th and then proceeds to go retrograde again making the square to saturn about sept 29th right about the same time that saturn turns direct.. mars retro goes to make the square again to pluto oct 9th and square to jupiter oct 18th before going direct again about nov 14th and on again to square both saturn and pluto dec 20th ( pluto) and saturn jan 13th - 2021....

if you include the square to pluto in late sag - this window starts sharply around august 12th, close to the last quarter moon, but with venus on the nodal axis which might help take the edge off..

unfortunately the retro cycle of mars impacts saturn-pluto a couple of times here... it really depends on how one wants to process this info... is it the change in sign, or the close hard aspects that really matter, or is it both???

I think we need also honestly look in the core of the problem.
What police brutality? Such things happened before often, nobody paid much attention. But how come slogan "Defund police!" came so quickly after Floyd's death? Such things were carefully planned and premeditated, right after coronavirus quarantine and lock-down of economy, so many unemployed angry people, and radical democrats managed to take advantage of situation to dismantle America's institutions and eventually start denying entire American history, monuments, art...
So, probably Uranus and Neptune transits involved.

yuriy,

yes - we do need to look at a lot of factors.. i was speaking generally on the saturn-pluto conjunction and pondering how much it has to do with police brutality.... but in fact - it might be more to do with the combo of planets - saturn-pluto and especially when mars moves into a position hard aspecting these 2 planets....

as for all the political coming and going that you reference - i am not looking into that, but more the general connection that might exist between these planets and police brutality... i am really just speaking and considering this in the larger framework of what is happening in 2020, as opposed to specific instances... in george floyds death - may 5th 2020 at about 820pm - there is no exact conjunction between saturn-pluto... in fact, it is in a wide 7 degree orb.. however, this event was a trigger for a whole lot and more..

using midpoints - which i was just discussing with fleur on another thread... i note for this time i have provided above of approx 820pm - ascendant - midheaven midpoint is at 25 libra 34... it is just past pluto by square at 24 capricorn 46 which would have happened about 816pm.... also the asc-mid midpoint would have been applying to mars at 8 pisces 43 a few minutes earlier - 810-812pm area via 135 degree aspect.... fun with midpoints!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_George_Floyd

moderators - is there a reason i get locked out immediately after i make a post and have to re-enter my password and etc? then when i think i an editing my post, i am actually making another one.... crazy stuff at skyscript with the malfunctioning website dynamic...
james_m wrote:yuriy,

yes - we do need to look at a lot of factors.. i was speaking generally on the saturn-pluto conjunction and pondering how much it has to do with police brutality.... but in fact - it might be more to do with the combo of planets - saturn-pluto and especially when mars moves into a position hard aspecting these 2 planets....

as for all the political coming and going that you reference - i am not looking into that, but more the general connection that might exist between these planets and police brutality... i am really just speaking and considering this in the larger framework of what is happening in 2020, as opposed to specific instances... in george floyds death - may 5th 2020 at about 820pm - there is no exact conjunction between saturn-pluto... in fact, it is in a wide 7 degree orb.. however, this event was a trigger for a whole lot and more..

using midpoints - which i was just discussing with fleur on another thread... i note for this time i have provided above of approx 820pm - ascendant - midheaven midpoint is at 25 libra 34... it is just past pluto by square at 24 capricorn 46 which would have happened about 816pm.... also the asc-mid midpoint would have been applying to mars at 8 pisces 43 a few minutes earlier - 810-812pm area via 135 degree aspect.... fun with midpoints! and this goes with my general viewpoint that violence such as this often involves mars and pluto... the 45 degree aspect between mars and pluto became exact over the next 1-2 day period when a lot of the rioting took place..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_George_Floyd

I think also that Mars entering own sign Aries and Venus turned direct will bring more clarity and give more power to police. Police I believe is the Mars-Venus-Saturn combination but Saturn still retro and coming back to Capricorn where Mars exalted - that might be the police reform will take places but not likely "abolishing police", the sweet dream of left radicals-democrats.

yuriy,

i anticipate from about aug 13th thru into early october is when the challenges presented by mars squaring onto the pluto-saturn conjunction will make themselves known..

i am not caught up in the partisan politics of this... in the usa - the 2 parties are like the 2 sides of the same coin to me personally... i refer to them both as 1 party - the war party..

james_m wrote:yuriy,

i anticipate from about aug 13th thru into early october is when the challenges presented by mars squaring onto the pluto-saturn conjunction will make themselves known..

i am not caught up in the partisan politics of this... in the usa - the 2 parties are like the 2 sides of the same coin to me personally... i refer to them both as 1 party - the war party..
James, I'm Ukrainian emigrant in the US an looking at currant situation from the
perspective I was growing up in Soviet Union. They say that american liberal leftists like Marxists who turned Russia to communist's regime.
But to me their methods look more like fascists back in Germany 30s.
Last edited by Yuriy on Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi James & Yuriy
My take on the George Floyd event 25 May 2020 was initiated when Mars was in Pisces approaching Neptune , so we get the filming of the incident where a man is killed & becomes a martyr for the cause of a disadvantaged people.
Mars in Pisces, Pisces ruler Jupiter in its fall in Capricorn besieged between Pluto & Saturn so the injustice (Jupiter ) fuels the riots (Pluto) to come especially during the eclipsed full moon where the moon is on the south node, & like a dragons tail the mass of protesters snake through the roads releasing their sense of accumulated past injustices but lacking the direction of the dragons head. A kind of release of energy. These Saturn Pluto & Jupiter Pluto conjunctions are very deep state influenced & it seems to me that there is a large element of control in what is happening & in what is reported at this time.
I believe the control is also from powerful Marxist states that are undermining the West large wealthy institutions are involved ( Jupiter Pluto conjunction)
It also seems to me that the powerful stealthy manipulators have an occult understanding & know when to use planetary forces to their advantage.

zosma - here is a scary thought - the nodal axis will continue to be squared by neptune thru all of the fall and into the new year 2021..whether we want more neptune or not, we are going to get more and it will cast a greater degree of confusion over an already confused world....

the way i see it the pandemic has created an unprecedented situation here... the world has temporarily gone crazy too, either as a result or a byproduct of our inability to come to terms with the limitations of our way of looking at the world.... it seems we are being asked to find another way of viewing the world.. it is almost like this is being forced on us and most people are un-receptive to this..

but to go back to the saturn-pluto conjunction, correct me if i am wrong, but the last time we had this type of tumultuous type of time in the west anyway, was during the saturn- pluto opposition in the mid to late 60s? riots - check.. over racial issues - check...police brutality-check.. so, i go back to the theme of the thread - saturn-pluto - and wanting to understand it better..whether it is the opposition or the conjunction - seems to matter not... i look at such significant events - death of martin luther king, or death of george floyd in this greater context of these 2 planets asepcting each other... maybe i am mistaken in my ruminations... obviously there are always many other factors at play in what is happening at any one given moment... we can try for the specific details or we can try to get a glimpse of the bigger picture... this is what makes astrology so fascinating to me personally..
Last edited by james_m on Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zosma wrote:Hi James & Yuriy
My take on the George Floyd event 25 May 2020 was initiated when Mars was in Pisces approaching Neptune , so we get the filming of the incident where a man is killed & becomes a martyr for the cause of a disadvantaged people.
Mars in Pisces, Pisces ruler Jupiter in its fall in Capricorn besieged between Pluto & Saturn so the injustice (Jupiter ) fuels the riots (Pluto) to come especially during the eclipsed full moon where the moon is on the south node, & like a dragons tail the mass of protesters snake through the roads releasing their sense of accumulated past injustices but lacking the direction of the dragons head. A kind of release of energy. These Saturn Pluto & Jupiter Pluto conjunctions are very deep state influenced & it seems to me that there is a large element of control in what is happening & in what is reported at this time.
I believe the control is also from powerful Marxist states that are undermining the West large wealthy institutions are involved ( Jupiter Pluto conjunction)
It also seems to me that the powerful stealthy manipulators have an occult understanding & know when to use planetary forces to their advantage.
FBI has strong evidence that all protests, riots, looting after Floyd's death were influenced and heated up by coordinated efforts of Chinese government organisations and their direct financing. So, Pluto-Saturn conjunction might be associated with foreign government(Saturn) connected to violent mobs(Pluto) and Jupiter upscaled that local Minneapolis police injustice consequences to all around the country and even to Europe.