The Stock Markets - S&P 500 till 18th Jan 2021

OK I've started a New Thread.

I think with r.Jupiter completing the sextile to r.Neptune on Monday the 27th July, that might be the Peak of the Delusional Cycle for this Year.

August is full of -VEs.

However, the NASDAQ's MC will receive the bulk of r.Jupiter's energy till the 3rd Sept.

A further phase of the Delusional Cycle starts as Jupiter moves forward towards Neptune in early Sept too, but by then Neptune and Pluto will be separating.

Further, I feel r.Jupiter is all about Excessess.

Basically I feel August will be -VE and then Sept +VE for the S&P 500.

Once Jupiter has passed over the NASDAQ's MC for the second time this Summer on the 23rd Sept I feel we'll see how much Weight it is going to lose.

A LOT ?

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Hello People !

I don't see much to have triggered the Selling.

Perhaps Technicals but if Mars hitting r.Pluto on the 13th August about 7am UKT is the Target then perhaps the Vibes are being felt already, as that could be a Big Smash !

Mars collecting Light from r.Jupiter in a square and depositing it on to r.Pluto.

Or is it a Translation ?

Then heading on towards r.Saturn .....

So plenty of Punches flying till the 25th August.

Venus approaching the Node.

Peak Delusion being tracked by r.Saturn approaching the n.Pluto 27°33' Point.

r.Saturn applying r.Pluto.

Although, r.Jupiter will end up on the NASDAQ's MC I think once it has passed away from the sextile with r.Neptune this Monday 27th July about 6pm UKT then we'll see some sort of Stall in the Markets.

Trouble from Mars, and r.Saturn "throttling" The Trumpet ....

Personally, I'm expecting one last Surge from the Delusion Cycle as the sextile is completed on Monday.

Congress extending Things till the end of the Year for example.

But then Things moving South as r.Saturn comes in Behind ....

Buy The Rumour, Sell the Fact ?

Basically Mars is dominating now ....

Till the 10th Oct ?

H

PS First day of the Sun in Leo today ? Um ?

I've got r.Jupiter stationing on Apple's IPO MC on the 13th Sept, and close to the NASDAQ's MC too.

Apple seems to dominate everything.

And Jupiter Passing over the NASDAQ's MC finally on the 23rd Sept.

Things might wilt a little from the 4th Sept as r.Jupiter passes over the NASDAQ's MC first.

But while Apple's MC is in play 'd imagine we'll just drift on up and up, even as Mars stations retro on the 10th Sept.

Vedic says the Karma that brought the Virus moves on too on the 23rd, based on the Node leaving Mula !!!

Boom Boom !

H

Hello Folks ?

Is something happening in the USA ?

On the 29th August around 4am UKT r.Saturn caught up with r.Jupiter.

We had a Full Moon soon after and Mars continued to slow.

r.Jupiter passed over the NASDAq's MC soon after that.

But I think it was r.Saturn's retardation on r.Jupiter that started the Selling.

So now I'm wondering how that energy will change once Saturn SD's on the 29th Sept.

Um ?

H

PS Will somebody make a Summary of the Election Chat ? Who is getting the Nod so far ?

Certainly a Big change coming in December, and Joni says that an Asteriod will pass close to Earth on the 2nd Nov too.

Over this last Weekend SD Saturn released r.Pluto into Jupiter's Arms.

Even with r.Mars seething I think we have a decent Upside Risk till Pluto SDs around the 5th Oct.

Then it is a Straight Race between Saturn and Pluto's Reality Checking March towards the USA's Power Point, and Jupiter's Delusional Dance with r.Neptune and Pluto, the latter till the 13th Nov.

Mercury's retro motion thru Paranoid Scorpio is Beautifully Timed to run till the day after the 3rd Nov Vote.

Uranus is retro, and Neptune and Pluto are separating.

The Above are the Main Players for me till December.

It should be Cwazy !

H

Hello

1/ I'd say that the completion on Jupiter's translation from Neptune to Pluto late on the 12th Nov UKT will deliver Stimulus and a +VE Wave.

2/ Nearer Term the Full Moon falls exactly on r.Uranus this Saturday 31st Oct 16hrs UKT.

If you believe in Lunations then that should set the Tone for a few days after that ?

Suggesting Things get Turned on their Head ?

3/ Mercury turns direct on the 4th Nov.

4/ Saturn continues to apply to the USA Economic Power Point till the 21st Nov.

H

OK So some Dramatic Things are Unfolding

1/ Jupiter translating r.Neptune's Delusion to Pluto till 21:37hrs on the 12th Nov UKT.

THIS IS BUOYANCY till the 12th Nov late.

And then on towards Saturn ?

Could that point to a sudden turn to the -VE on the 13th Nov ?

2/ Saturn continues on towards the USA's Economic Power Point till 00:25hrs on the 21st Nov UKT.

Pluto is tracking that Point too.

3/ Venus opposing slowing r.Mars till 16:10hrs on the 9th Nov UKT.

I think Friday The 13th could be the start of a Nightmare on Wall Street thru to the 21st Nov.

Much depends on Jupiter's motion towards Saturn and if there is a Translation involved and is it -VE ?

H

Hi,

I think we are in Astrological No Man's Land now till the 18th Jan.

Mainly because Saturn and Jupiter are cancelling each Other out.

On the 18th Jan Jupiter passes away from Uranus leaving Saturn to bring in Restrictions.

I feel Jupiter is then much Out of The Game.

Where was I ?

As Saturn passes over 27°33'10" Cap tonight it'll leave Jupiter to run in to wards that US Dollar Power Point till early on the 8th Dec.

I think some of the Stimulus talked about around the World will be delivered.

After that Pluto continues to threat said Point till about the 18th March, when it begins to fall short of reaching it.

I think next two Weeks will be +VE, but then a continued Threat from Saturn which is delivered on the 18th Jan till the 17th Feb.

Add that to Pluto Threat and I'd you'd get some sort of Crisis towards Mid March.

H

PS I'm also interested to see what Mars brings when it enters Taurus on the 7th Jan.

Drb !

Lousie McWhitter discovered a 19 Year Stock Market Cycle and Property.

IT WORKS WELL.

We are now 2 years into the Down Side Phase ....

Trump surfed the Peak around, strangely enough, 2 years ago.

The Node around 0° Leo.

The Node is in Gemini now around 20° so still 1 year till this Cycle grinds us to a halt in Taurus.

I feel we are coming off the Top, and the Moment to Abandon ALL Hope will be running up to the 18th Jan.

And even 7th Jan as Mars gets stuck in Taurus.

I think picking the near term Low Points will be the Trick.

AND I KNOW A MAN WHO DOES THAT.

Sometime in early March for me just before Mars moves into Gemini around the 5th March., at a mid point of the Saturn/ Uranus 17th Feb Low, and the Plutonian Torpedo No II around the 18th March, as it threatens the 27°33' Cap US Dollar based World Economic Point ...

Abandon All Hope ....

Of I said that already ...

But it's Fun.

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Xoown-P54

So I feel that Astrologically We have the Changing of the Guard ...

1/ Last Night Jupiter passed over the 27°33'10" point in the USA's Chart, and I feel that is pretty well the End of the Delusion that has kept the Markets afloat.

On Monday at 20hrs UKT 14th Dec on BBC R4 there will be a programme about Debt.

2/ Jupiter's square to Uranus till very late on the 17th Jan might keep the Markets from failing, but by then Mars will be in Taurus.

3/ till 5th March.

I think we'll stumble from the 18th Jan, if NOT from the 7th Jan, or even from Now.

H