Thanks

Thanks for stepping in. Some of the posts in this thread had nothing to do with astrology and attempted to make political points that were completely irrelevant in the context of this forum.

Best wishes. Ed
"...the motions that are akin to the divine in us are the thoughts and revolutions of the universe."

Plato, Timaeus, 90.

Therese, Ed and James

Thanks for your thanks. Yes, it seems like Mark has more pressing matters to tend to, currently. I hope he is doing alright.

I feel that in the prolonged absence of an assigned moderator, the others should not hesitate to jump in for them, especially in clear cases of violation of the forum policies. Whereas the moderation of finer points of technical discussion should still be left to the discretion of the assigned mod.

This BTW seems in line with a recent suggestion Paul made (on Administrative level) that, at the current stage of Skyscript's development, mods may no longer need to restrict themselves too rigidly to specific sectors.

At any rate, moderation will be keeping an eye on this topic now... 8)

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/

Michael Sterbach wrote:
I feel that in the prolonged absence of an assigned moderator, the others should not hesitate to jump in for them, especially in clear cases of violation of the forum policies. Whereas the moderation of finer points of technical discussion should still be left to the discretion of the assigned mod.

This BTW seems in line with a recent suggestion Paul made (on Administrative level) that, at the current stage of Skyscript's development, mods may no longer need to restrict themselves too rigidly to specific sectors.
All this sounds good, Michael. We're happy that you have time for the forum as other moderators seem to disappear now and then and don't always have time to tend to forum posts.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Some people are still holding out hope for a Trump win in this long thread that explains the strategy behind the legal maneuvers:

https://twitter.com/Eyconik/status/1340693482189549569

Seems like a very long shot to me, but since 2020 anything can happen.

Jan 6th congress meets as explained in that long thread. Mars enters Taurus the same day (at 4:26:24 pm EST) while hurling rays back at Saturn and Jupiter while heading toward a conjunction with Uranus on inauguration day.

Jan 13th is the exact Mars / Saturn square which if something unusual happens on January 6th, is one to watch in regard to the political fallout. Then Mars and Jupiter begin tightening their square conjunction relationship with Uranus up to the inauguration. Especially on the 18th and 19th, extremely tense with Jupiter / Mars square (these two planets are part of the calculation for the lot of controversy).

Jupiter is no longer in detriment and received by Saturn and squared by Uranus. This seems to signal the end of a miscarriage of justice (Jupiter no longer in chains) and something unusual or unexpected (Uranus), but on which side?

This looks like a revolt in the making. Either the Q people finally get their dose of disillusionment and realize they've been had, or Trump pulls off the most incredible upset in election history. I think the latter is more likely to cause a violent revolution.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Therese Hamilton wrote:I can't be the only person who doesn't know what is meant by the "Q" people??
Maybe I'm one of the few astrologers who thinks those forecasting Biden might have patted themselves on their backs too soon.

Google "Q trust the plan". I personally think it's nonsense, but it's one of many conspiracy theories. I'm suspicious of anything that would cause a population to stand down and "trust the plan". Maybe a deep state controlled opposition OP.

Looking like Biden's lunar return happens very closely with scheduled inauguration. Looks important, unfortunately I think the birth time might be off by as much as 1/2 hour.
Curtis Manwaring

Yuriy wrote:I'm Ukrainian immigrant, live near Washington DC in Maryland.
By Constitution the President has rights to declare Martial Law after election for up to 45 days.

Calling former Vice President Joe Biden’s Nov. 3 victory over Trump “fraudulent,??? the Ohio-based “We The People Convention??? took out a full-page ad in the Washington Times on Tuesday urging Trump to “immediately declare a limited form of Martial Law, and temporarily suspend the Constitution and civilian control of these federal elections, for the sole purpose of having the military oversee a re-vote.???

A US President, when he declares an emergency
under the Presidential Emergency Action Documents,
is effectively given authoritarian powers equivalent
to a dictator for 45 days.

Trump, in my opinion, is an idiot. Instead of wasting
time and money with his "softie" way of longwinded fights
against these kangaroo courts and their crooked judges -
use his Presidential powers to the full while he
still has them NOW :

1. Declare an emergency
2. Arrest the Dominion CEO and seize all their machines
3. Declare all election results null and void
4. Invoke martial law
5. Repeat the election watched by the army

Problem solved.

"This is our legal system and political system working the way it was designed to work. It's a lot better than martial law, it's a lot better than the insurrection act. Democracy means you vote, you challenge the vote, you challenge the challenges to the vote, you bring cases to the Supreme Court, you bring cases to the State Legislature, you bring challenges to Congress. All acceptable, all part of our Constitution and legal system. You don't bring martial law because that is not law, that is military."

Alan Dershowitz

"The great deception"

Inner wheel : US Chart.
Middle wheel : Donald Trump
Outer wheel : The Total Eclipse 14 dec 2020

See how Donald Trumps natal Eclipse sun and moon is squaring US Neptune.

See how this US Neptune is triggered by the december total Eclipse.

This time period might be remembered by history as the great illusive deception of the American people. :D

Stefan wrote:"The great deception"
See how Donald Trumps natal Eclipse sun and moon is squaring US Neptune.

See how this US Neptune is triggered by the december total Eclipse.

This time period might be remembered by history as the great illusive deception of the American people. :D
How do we know which side is the deceived?
Curtis Manwaring