This chart has transits for Tuesday November 3rd 2020, the election day.

I noticed that her Mars' antiscion is 8 degrees Taurus 43 minutes, in the eleventh house, and that on election day transiting Uranus is almost exactly conjunct it, within a few minutes, having just exactly retrograded over it a few days ago.

I am still puzzling over this chart.

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:09 pm Post subject: Kamala Harris
Source for her birth data - Astro-Databank BC/BR in hand.

20 October 1964 at 21:28 (= 9:28 PM ) Oakland, California, 37n48, 122w16

For planets to be considered for interpretation they must be in aspect to one of the base chart angles or to other planets planets that are. Interpretation is then ceded to the observers definitions for each that is displayed. I do not adhere to the common belief that aspects are to be considered positive or negative but that the nature of the planets making the aspect should color that determination. Thus a square from Jupiter could be considered positive while a trine from Saturn could be considered deleterious.

Although she is not the top of the Democratic presidential ticket she is 1/2 of it and I think the aspects to her natal chart, located to the Capitol Building, on January 20, 2021, and timed to noon could be a fair depiction of the ticket's experience. Her swearing in is actually a few minutes earlier.

The rate of progression I always use for secondary progressions is Q2 Mean Quotidian. It advances the MC 1 degree per day instead of the popular rate used universally that only advances it 1 degree per year. No matter which rate is used only the angles are progressed differently - planets are advanced the same distance.

Kamala relocated birth chart progressed to her swearing in on January 20, 2021,

Her Progressed Moon is conjunct her progressed Jupiter and they both trine her progressed MC and her progressed Uranus which is also conjunct her progressed MC. Transiting Venus is also trine her progressed MC, progressed Uranus, and progressed Moon and Jupiter.

bob,

i am wondering what you think of a few other features on kamala harris's sec prog chart using the q2 mean quotidian?? specifically sun on south node exact and prog ascendant square to saturn exact?? there is also the midheaven-uranus conjunct @ kamalas uranus-pluto conjunction as well... i don't work with this type of progression so i have no idea, but i thought i would take a look at what you are looking at.. thanks for pointing it out...

fleur,

it seems to be an important consideration... i see you removed your comments from earlier... the stock market has essentially been going up since the beginning of covid! funny how that works...

I don't use the nodes James.

I make my measurements in right ascension to identify an objects place in space. To be considered in allowable orb to an angle I try to hold my tolerance to 2 degrees. In that progressed chart in the Capitol Building the RAMC is at 165°44'. progressed Uranus at 166°21' is conjunct (00°37' difference) appropriate for the event, progressed Pluto at 173°11' (6°50' difference - is out of my allowable orb for consideration of a moment).

I am still trying to rationalize transit Saturn's square in longitude to her natal Sun and Moon when she was announced to be the selection as Veep (but only to her Mercury [exact] and Moon [within 2°] in right ascension). Maybe Saturn is afraid she will prosecute him for stalking.

thanks bob,

generally i view it as a positive with sun or moon on rahu and less so with either on ketu, but this is just me....as it turns out i made a chart for kamala relocated to washington dc and did the solar arc directions for the jan 20 2021 date... here is what i see..

i am looking at kamala harris chart to jan 20 2021 12 pm... i note solar arc directions sa jupiter is 90 midheaven... sa midheaven is exactly square her natal venus.... sa sun- moon opp is exactly on ketu- rahu respectively... so, her cancer ascendant ruled by moon is exact conjunct rahu... i am looking at this and thinking it is all very positive for jan 20th... oh - i forgot - this is off her relocated chart, not her natal chart... relocated to washington she has 10 cancer 28.. ps - this is krishnamurthi ayanamsa - not tropical although you will get the same data at different degrees using tropical.. also i see sa rahu conjunct mars - the 10th house ruler - again a positive as i see it.. the data off her relocated chart is more attractive then off her natal chart as i see it..

James, I was only guessing that maybe falling property prices could affect the economy between now and the November election, which would be negative for the incumbent and positive for a Kamala Harris win.

For the incumbent to lose, there would have to be bad economics, which so far as you say hasn't happened in spite of Covid19 and the exodus from New York City. Technically the Dow looks very positive, set to take out its previous high.

Maybe this big drop in property prices won't happen before this election, but might do later on, making Kamala Harris president?

Drops in property prices don't always affect the main economy, as happened in Florida in September 1926, big popping of property boom yet the main economy surged ahead.

hi fleur,

i think you are right - if the price drop happens... but it seems the federal reserve is able to perform magic regularly and although there is little to no inflation ( according to them!) - house prices continue to miraculously go up into the stratosphere endlessly.... i wish i could say the same for most peoples wages... they are definitely not going up to match property prices!! cheers james

The Jupiter-Venus-Moon aspects to the MC in Kamala's progressed chart for January look good, whereas in trump's progressed chart for the inauguration day progressed Moon squares Uranus -- however -- in November transiting Saturn will be squaring both her Moon and her Sun, whereas transiting Jupiter will be trining/sextiling Pence's Sun and Moon.

I wonder if it's possible to come winning out of the elections with such a double square. Maybe the harmonious career aspects in January are linked to professional success other than the presidential inauguration?

Would love to hear more opinions.