harmonic 256

De la Forge wrote:
Thank you to Iinchi for this post and the one on Trump's chart. I have found the discussions coupled with Iinchi's additional advice incredibly useful.
De la Forge
Indeed! I ditto the above words by De la Forge!

Linchi, my birth certificate birth data: Sept. 20 1947, 10:00 AM, 34N16; 086W13.

When I run harmonic 256 to my Natal with my astrological software, I show Venus 16,06 Pi conjunct Kronos 16,29 Pi. Does your astrological software confirm these same calculations.?

Thank you, Steve,

my software shows the position of Kronos 25,53 Sco and Venus 25,29 Sco, because I use Krishnamurti Ayanamsa. But Fagan Ayanamsa shows what you have written.

In the software I use, I have different settings.
My software (Zet) also shows the planet positions in a circle, which I use. This is more practical for me to calculate. For example, when I use Harmonic 256 (1° 24' 22''), shows for your radix : Kronos = 0° 55' 17'' and Venus = 0° 55' 12'', the difference is 5 seconds. And you still have, AC/NE = 0° 54' 49'' , ME/MN = 0° 55' 28'' .

Greetings
https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek

Linchi wrote:
My software (Zet) also shows the planet positions in a circle, which I use. This is more practical for me to calculate.
Yes, I understand why it is more practical for your work. Who developed Zet software and do they offer access for a trial run?
Linchi wrote:
…because I use Krishnamurti Ayanamsa.
Has your mundane work allowed you to explicitly trust the Krishnamurti Ayanamsa for precision work with Harmonic 256 angles?

SteveS wrote:Who developed Zet software and do they offer access for a trial run?
You can download Zet here :

http://zaytsev.com/downloads.html

But I don't know if you can use the dial with trial version.Zet has not been updated for more than two years.
Has your mundane work allowed you to explicitly trust the Krishnamurti Ayanamsa for precision work with Harmonic 256 angles?
I have studied formerly vedic astrology. At that time the Krishnamurti Ayanamsa convinced me. In my works I nearly don't use the axes at all. In my works the sun is the most important not AC or MC. I do not use the progressed MC,because I still have to compare all calculation methods,which is not possible with Zet. Especially I would like to check out Neo Quatidan Q1.
You also have to know, to use MC and AC in harmonics, you need very exact location input.

Thanks linchi for Zet’s download link. I will attempt to get Zet downloaded to my computer so I can see the planet’s positions in the whole circle using harmonics, which will allow me to see what you are seeing with aspects.
Linchi, if I understand the core of your work with harmonics, your conclusions are higher numbered harmonics with small orbs allows the astrologer to see more refined symbolic truths with charts. Correct?

Linchi wrote:
In my works the sun is the most important not AC or MC.
This is most interesting to me since in my work the angles are the most important. But I respect all sound research work which I know you have done and I have not. I am eager to learn as much I can why you came to your conclusions the Sun is more important than the angles. I always keep my mind open to learning new astrological techniques, and I see/feel your work in harmonics with Uranian astrology is important for me to learn.
Linchi wrote:
Especially I would like to check out Neo Quotidian Q1.
I have been using Quotidian charting for years, one of my favorite charts to check for possible timing important day events, particularly Solar Return Quotidians.
Linchi wrote:
You also have to know, to use MC and AC in harmonics, you need very exact location input.
Yes, I clearly understand. But what I am most interested in for my own individual research project is to research your work with harmonics with mundane locality charts for major championship sports contest for the winning cities, like World Cup champions with the main criteria of Moon (the populace/people); Venus- Jupiter (happiness/harmony/winning); Saturn (losing/sadness). I want to use Ingress Charts with the Cardinal Seasons (4 exact seasonal Sun Dates), particularly the Winter Solstice like the Hamburg School used for their annual charts—but with contestant cities for the two competing teams for a major championship.

BTW linchi, last night I relocated Trump’s radical chart to Washington DC and noticed Kronos fell partile (one degree or less) to his r MC.

SteveS wrote: Linchi, if I understand the core of your work with harmonics, your conclusions are higher numbered harmonics with small orbs allows the astrologer to see more refined symbolic truths with charts. Correct?
It is correct and you can also reduce the time span of the predictions, i.e. you can determine not only the year or month, but even the hour, assuming the birth time is correct to the minute.
This is most interesting to me since in my work the angles are the most important. But I respect all sound research work which I know you have done and I have not. I am eager to learn as much I can why you came to your conclusions the Sun is more important than the angles. I always keep my mind open to learning new astrological techniques, and I see/feel your work in harmonics with Uranian astrology is important for me to learn.
We must first define what are Sun, AC and MC. Generally in astrology they say AC is the place or body. MC/IC axes are the parents and career of a person.There are of course differences in some astrological schools,e.g. in Hamburg school, they take MC as person or what person feels, which I am not in the same opinion. For me the person is the Sun, that means the Sun most important in a horoscope. If you work with the higher harmonics, you will see that the Sun is the one that brings events.

But what I am most interested in for my own individual research project is to research your work with harmonics with mundane locality charts for major championship sports contest for the winning cities, like World Cup champions with the main criteria of Moon (the populace/people); Venus- Jupiter (happiness/harmony/winning); Saturn (losing/sadness).

It will, in my opinion, sometimes not work, because one must also consider the house rulers. Jupiter or Venus do not always bring good luck.
I want to use Ingress Charts with the Cardinal Seasons (4 exact seasonal Sun Dates), particularly the Winter Solstice like the Hamburg School used for their annual charts—but with contestant cities for the two competing teams for a major championship.
You can also try the Lunar Phase Horoscopes, which are just before the game, for which both cities will have different AC. When you calculate progressions for the game day, so you can see what happens, I guess.

BTW linchi, last night I relocated Trump’s radical chart to Washington DC and noticed Kronos fell partile (one degree or less) to his r MC.
I have never worked with the relocation horoscope .

Linchi wrote:
It is correct and you can also reduce the time span of the predictions, i.e. you can determine not only the year or month, but even the hour, assuming the birth time is correct to the minute.
A microcosmic picture of the microcosm pertaining to time which I find most intriguing with higher numbered harmonics. I find your work with harmonics most interesting.
Linchi wrote:
If you work with the higher harmonics, you will see that the Sun is the one that brings events.
This makes good astrological common sense to me.
Linchi wrote:
It will, in my opinion, sometimes not work, because one must also consider the house rulers. Jupiter or Venus do not always bring good luck.
I understand, but what I want to thoroughly investigate with higher harmonics is the mundane sphere of astrology dealing with specific geographic areas pertaining to the psychological effects of the people of these areas (fans) involving losing and winning teams for major championship games. I have already investigated this field with the 4 Cardinal Sun Ingress charts in the Sidereal Zodiac with 80% accuracy but it has plenty of room for refinement, and I feel with what little I understand with your higher harmonics work, it may help refine this 80% to a higher %. No matter if it works or fails, at very least, it will be an exciting field for research/investigation.
Linchi wrote:
You can also try the Lunar Phase Horoscopes, which are just before the game, for which both cities will have different AC. When you calculate progressions for the game day, so you can see what happens, I guess.
Very interesting linchi! Do you mean only New & Full Moon phases or all 4 quarter lunar phases?
Linchi wrote:
I have never worked with the relocation horoscope.
It is a quite fascinating concept to consider, particularly when considering the old saying: “Being in the right place at the right time or Being in the wrong place at the wrong time.???

I know this linchi: The aspects and angular positions of Zeus & Kronos with their specific symbolic meanings from the Hamburg School of Astrology explicitly explains to my astrological mind why Trump with his Natal Chart has risen to a “Commander in Chief??? of his Nation. I know of no other branch of astrology which commands the same "Commander in Chief" specifics for Trump's Natal Chart.

Let me see if I can get Zet program downloaded today so I will be in a better position to communicate better with you on certain recognition specifics.

SteveS wrote:Do you mean only New & Full Moon phases or all 4 quarter lunar phases?
I mean all four quartar lunar phases. I repeat here again my another discovery, so that this is not forgotten.
In mundane astrology, each lunar phase shows as a radix what will happen in a place in the next week.
Each lunar phase as a transit shows for each person what will happen in his/her life in the next week.
Let me see if I can get Zet program downloaded today so I will be in a better position to communicate better with you on certain recognition specifics.
If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.