How does he feel about her?

Hello,

There is a woman who is around my boyfriend, I would like to know how does my boyfriend feel about her?

https://ibb.co/pvrTZNx

Venus in descending indicates there is a woman in his life rather than me.
He is Moon in its fall, and it its Venus Triplicity. He doesn’t like Venus.
Taking her as 7th of the 7th since he knows her without including me in the question. She is Saturn, in its house but retrograde
Saturn in Capricorn where Moon’s fall, He doesn’t love her.

Am I right? Or Something missing here? :???:

Hmm... I am concerned why Moon is applying to Venus in the 7th. However, Moon is in the 11th house of friendship and Moon-Venus trines can just be friendly and not necessarily romantic. They are both feminine planets and it is possible this woman helps him get in touch with his feminine side and feels like he relates to her on an emotional level. With Neptune involved this especially seems less sexual. It is possible there are unrequited feelings though. Neptune tends to distance things and puts people on pedestals. Could he view her almost like a sister? Trines indicate a mutual feeling though but it could be like rather than love.

We have had quite a few posts on this type of question. Here is a relevant one where Venus was in the house of a male:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... highlight=

Can you describe the female? Does she fit Venus in Cancer? I would give Venus to the female unless there was good reason not to. The aspect from Moon is especially highlighting Venus in the 7th. Neptune is involved too and this can show such things as shared creative gifts, altruistic pursuits, etc. Is she younger than you or more expressive and open than you (Saturn lording the 1st)?

I would not give the 1st house to the female. The 1st is still you and still relevant in this type of question, to see if the 7th lord is faithful to the 1st lord or seems interested in someone else. As I often say, the first house afflicted (Saturn in the 1st, also retro) tends to indicate error by the querent so I think you should be cautious in your assumptions since they might be prone to error and could lead to things that negatively impact you if you let them. Venus opp Pluto and Saturn especially seems to be highlighting some jealous tendencies from either you or possibly her as well. That is a tough aspect and Jupiter is unlikely to help much in fall and retro. Tread with caution there, I would say.

Tanit3333 wrote:Hmm... I am concerned why Moon is applying to Venus in the 7th. However, Moon is in the 11th house of friendship and Moon-Venus trines can just be friendly and not necessarily romantic. They are both feminine planets and it is possible this woman helps him get in touch with his feminine side and feels like he relates to her on an emotional level. With Neptune involved this especially seems less sexual. It is possible there are unrequited feelings though. Neptune tends to distance things and puts people on pedestals. Could he view her almost like a sister? Trines indicate a mutual feeling though but it could be like rather than love.

We have had quite a few posts on this type of question. Here is a relevant one where Venus was in the house of a male:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... highlight=

Can you describe the female? Does she fit Venus in Cancer? I would give Venus to the female unless there was good reason not to. The aspect from Moon is especially highlighting Venus in the 7th. Neptune is involved too and this can show such things as shared creative gifts, altruistic pursuits, etc. Is she younger than you or more expressive and open than you (Saturn lording the 1st)?

I would not give the 1st house to the female. The 1st is still you and still relevant in this type of question, to see if the 7th lord is faithful to the 1st lord or seems interested in someone else. As I often say, the first house afflicted (Saturn in the 1st, also retro) tends to indicate error by the querent so I think you should be cautious in your assumptions since they might be prone to error and could lead to things that negatively impact you if you let them. Venus opp Pluto and Saturn especially seems to be highlighting some jealous tendencies from either you or possibly her as well. That is a tough aspect and Jupiter is unlikely to help much in fall and retro. Tread with caution there, I would say.
Yes, he could feel she is like a sister since she is older than him. But you know sometimes men like to have a romantic relationship with older women.
I didn’t see her, but I know she is divorced and has kids if that fits Venus in cancer. But honestly, she is mean. I don’t think Cancer women tend to be so mean. And she involves herself in everything relates to him without asking him. Recently, she plans to delete me from his account without his knowledge that is so obvious to me. But when he is around, she acts nicely.
So I guess he doesn’t love her, but she does. Mentioning that she doesn’t know about our relationship between him and me.
Before a few days she tried to make a fight with me, and she talked behind my back badly.
I don’t want to tell my boyfriend about her acts, but I get mad.

Thank you so much Tanit