Why is my father behaving like this?

My father has been saying "we are finished" "he is finished" "he will go without food" "we have to auction the house" when the house mortgage is already paid off and is being very negative, saying negative words.

For the last few weeks morning, afternoon and evening he just complains and complains. It is really emotionally getting to us and we have assured him. He complains about money.

Their maybe depression and we are there for him, however I still think there is something more.

He also said I should take over everything and I cannot move out.

Mainly about money. He did quit his job.

He has money coming in. Me and my sister are paying for the bills. Infact some weeks me and my sister pay for everything.

Also he showed me his major bank accounts before and also I will help him in the future.

And he will get pension money in 3 years time.

Time: 19.36pm
Date: 09/09/2020
Place: Birmingham, England

He is mercury in libra in house 7, he is sextile venus and trine moon. He is trine the 2nd and 5th lord.

Many thanks

He also says what are we going to do when we have no money. But we have money and I have been consistently earning with no intentions of suddenly living on no income.

I am earning, I wonder what he means? He has sufficient proof that I have been consistently earning and the house mortgage is paid off.

Thank you for posting the chart, can anyone have a look at this please? I would be very thankful.

Well, maybe some ideas...
You're not really in the position to communicate with your father - JU (you) is -still- retrograde, but yesterday turned straight ahead again. That might show that you are more willing to become active concerning your father's situation as well as your own. There'll be a square MER - JU - which will mean (more) contact but probably not very satisfying - with JU in CAP.
MER is quite strong - stronger than JU, being both in a cardinal sign and a cardinal house. However, this may also mean that his "strength" can result in some kind of self-determination. On the other side his significator is in his fourth house - meaning that his focus is on the family and/or on the house.
The moon here is conj. Aldebaran - I somewhere read that means the need to receive a great deal of affection. The Moon here is not your significator - as it's also about money, it rules the father's second house. It's close to the cup of his 12th house - which could relate to his sorrows concerning money and possible loss.
I think it's most important to take the Node into account - which is conjunct the IC, his own house. I've learned that Indian astrology can teach us a lot with respect to the Nodes - Rahu and Ketu. Rahu can mean material desires - it may even mean greed (extreme case only). Rahu (=North Node) . And Rahu is quite strong in Gemini. Think of the Nodes as positioned in a dark room all alone. Thus, the Nodes' view from that position in a house can give that house a dark future. One must remember, however, that unrest and fears that are produced by the Nodes are partly or even totally irrational.
Reading your text seems to prove that the focus here is definitely on Rahu-next to IC- It might be interesting to have a look at your father's chart with respect to Rahu there.
LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

As you read he is not spending any money and he is saving what he earns and is all right now and all right in the future.

Honestly I'm financially all right and why is he so worried?

And he has a job interview. And he still complains.

As I already said I feel he is deliberately throwing away a totally totally good positive situation.

Thank you for your analysis.

Not at all surprising - RA/SAT conj. It definitely proves that Rahu's position in the horary is the key to that chart. Rahu-SAT can manifest itself in different ways - and of course a lot depends on where that conj. is in his birth chart. This combination nearly always gives obstacles and initial struggle in the house where it's placed. There may be fundamental anxieties which - I mentioned it - can be totally irrational, so that relatives/friends find it hard to understand what's going on.
This might give some useful information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkHcnc_MMgw
I can imagine that things got worse after RA had its ingress into Gemini, which was in early June. So it's a RA - RA/SA Opp. And it may show its effects for another year - especially of course when the opposition gets close.
I can even imagine that your father needs some professional help.
LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.