the royal switcharoonie

i got caught with my astro pants down thinking that the transit of uranus to queen eliizebath and princes charles sun moon conjunction tropical zodiac would instigate some sort of change in the royal hierarchy... i made that comment a good year or 2 ago.. unless prince andrews unraveling counts, it seems i needed to factor in saturn, into the equation..

but upon closer examination, if i use midpoints i can still get the same sort of change...

my thing is over the course of time i have realized saturn is a much more consistent planet to use then uranus or any of the outers.. i am not poo poo ing keeping a close eye on the outers, but saturn is indeed much more reliable as a predictive tool as i see it...

the important astro moving forward is the jupiter-saturn conjunction and the saturn-pluto conjunction... but sticking with the simple, i want to emphasize the conjunction at zero aquarius of jupiter-saturn and how this exactly squares queen elizabeths sun in tuarus, and prince charles moon in taurus both at zero taurus...

for me this is essentially a strong sign for the changing of the guard from queen e to prince charles.. i am not sure charles wants to take it though..

at present the energy of saturn is moving down into the lower hemisphere in queen elizabeths chart - her ascendant at 21 capricorn - right where pluto is today and where saturn will be shortly - all imply a rough go of it for her at this moment, and i don't see that letting up any time soon.. i can see her passing the baton to charles...

prince charles on the other hand has 5 leo rising - so essentially the jupiter-saturn conjunction lands in the 7th house and is making the move into the upper hemisphere in his chart, implying he takes on greater responsibility and involvement in worldly matters - just the opposite of his mom at this point in time..

so, i foresee a transition of charles to the throne with the queen stepping down...

of course the uranus on the sun of the queen and moon in charles chart does have something to do with the horrid revelations on prince andrew and how this has clouded the royal families image in the world... but i think they will be doing all they can to continue on and this is what i think is going to happen...

we'll see! i don't have a specific date in mind.. i see queen elizabeths nodal axis has ketu on the ascendant, with north node on the descendant... so, this is being aspected at present by pluto and saturn too - heavy stuff.. the 2020 solar return in queen elizabeths chart has the sun-saturn square highlighted with 8 scorpio rising and it is a scorpio profection year, so mars is important here... mars in the sr returns to it's natal position of aquarius and is in opposition to her natal moon at 12 leo..

prince charles appears like a reluctant type of king with saturn rising in the first house area.. the moon-north node conjunction on the midheaven - square the ascendant degree actually - is being transited by uranus here and in his solar return chart which happened about 13 days ago - his birthdate is nov 14th... moon rules his 12th house, so again - this conjunction high up in his chart puts a light on his 12th house, which isn't attractive.. he is coming up to a jupiter return here very shortly.. interestingly both prince charles and prince andrew has jupiter in sag tropical in a close conjunction with one another.. i suppose charles is approx 12 years older then andrew then...one jupiter cycle...

maybe i would see more in sidereal... i will take a look... either way, i think a change is imminent for all the obvious reasons and for the astro too.. we'll see..

Hi James,
it might be helpful to have a look at the chart of the Windsors.
The death of Queen Victoria marked the end of the Hanover dynasty (which started in 1714). The Queen died on Jan 22nd, 1901, at 18:30 GMT.
"The Queen is dead long live the King."
That marked the beginning of the dynasty Sachsen-Coburg -Gotha.
In 1917 - WW I - they changed their name and called themselves "Windsors", tried to get rid of their German ancestors.
The chart of Victoria's death ist the chart of the Windsor dynasty.
AC 24 Leo, MC 11 Taurus. UR will pass there three times , the last transit will be in Febr. 2022. So most probably Charles will be King in 2021 or 2022.
The chart has a lot to tell - see e.g. what went on there in 1936 - abdication of Edward VIII.

Regards
LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

Abdication 1936

... the Queen might step down - as mentioned above, first posting.
Or she might die - I'm of course not going to speculate on that.

I mentioned the abdication of Edward VIII in December 1936 (on the 11th, I think). On that day: SA 16 degrees Pisces, NE 18 Virgo, and UR at 6 Taurus.

I said 2021-2022 - but that was not meant to be a strict prophesy. I can indeed imagine that changes might occur with UR back at 6 Taurus. That will be around April 20th - the Queen's birthday is the 21st.
UR tr was there the first time in summer 2019 - that was when Prince Andrew's contacts with Epstein got into the press the first time. So, let's wait & see what will happen in the forthcoming spring. - I'm non-British, non-royalist - but I do hope the Queen - at 94 then! - won't have to face any more reports dealing with the Epstein clan.
LL

lunlumo,

thank you.. that is very helpful! below is the chart you cite as the basis for the windsor dynasty - as a tropical chart.. it is all very interesting especially your highlighting the location of uranus at 6 taurus, close to the 11 taurus midheaven...
Lunlumo wrote:
I mentioned the abdication of Edward VIII in December 1936 (on the 11th, I think). On that day: SA 16 degrees Pisces, NE 18 Virgo, and UR at 6 Taurus.
LL

it may seem odd, but i like doing solar returns to these types of charts too... below is the solar return for jan 22 2020 to this chart you cite.. a couple of things about it and more... first - the profection year for 2020 is cancer - moon... cancer is on the 12th house cusp of the 1901 windsor dynasty chart... cancer is also on the ascendant in the 2020 sr chart...
as a bit of astro trivia - after reading the abu ma'shar book, i noticed that in the case of cancer profection year that sometimes the moon is not used as the profection lord.. instead the strongest planet is used for that year as the moon is considered too weak to be a profection year lord... at any rate - that is the trivia.. the moon is very weak in the 2020 sr, as it is in the 6th house, on the south node.. that is a pretty good symbol for the queen at this time as i see it..

in the solar return ( see below) , we see a close square of sun-uranus which is in keeping with a surprise from the house of windsor in this year.. it might be as you say - the change doesn't happen until much after an announcement is made on it, so 2021 or 2022 makes sense in this regard.. the whole chart is western hemisphere emphasis, which again suggests a more fatalistic position the windsor house finds itself in, at the mercy of forces beyond its control.. the brexit - upcoming election is a part of this too, i am sure... i plan on commenting on this in a post in the next day or two..

thanks so much lunlumo! i can see mark arriving late to the party and wanting to relocate this thread to the mundane forum! cheers james

Hi James,
thx for your kind words.
In the 1901-chart there's PL opp. UR.
PL at 15:56 Gemini.
On November 20th, after a talk with his mother, Prince Andrew announced he would no longer be present "officially".
That was with NE tr. at 15:56 Pisces - a most exact square to PL.
And, of course, NE is in a T-square to the PL-UR- opposition.

With a view at SA tr., in addition to UR tr.: Since we mentioned UR at 6 Taurus: That'll be in April 2020, then again (retr.) in December 2020 and in January 2021. UR will be stationary in mid-January 2021 at 6:43. - and about a week before that SA will be conj. Sun of the 1901-chart. And NE at 18.x Pisces (it was at 18,x Virgo in Dec. 1936).

LL

Good thread.

There is speculation that the Queen will retire in 18 months when she turns 95 which would make Charles Prince Regent, essentially taking over all powers of the monarch but not the title King. It is said he is already running the show.

thanks lunlumo

those are all good astro observations as well.. i took a look at them without paying much attention the other day.. my main thrust had to do with the connection of the jupiter-saturn conjunction and how it has been thought of down thru the past, as the main astro signature signifying a change of leadership - in the past this would fall on royalty and any political system that was in the ascendancy or its opposite - descendancy..

the connection of the 2020 jupiter-saturn conjunction at 0 aquarius makes a close association with the sun in the windsor dynasty chart of 1901... you mention the transit of uranus at 6.. uranus is also in the december 2020 jupiter-saturn conjunction char to london ukt at 6 taurus.. it isand mars are most elevated planets in the 2020 ju-sat conjunction chart below... and of course highlighting the sun in the windsor dynasty chart, highlights the ascendant ruler as well - sun.. the 2020 ju-sa conjunction chart for london has western hemisphere emphasis - fatalistic sort of energy - as we saw in the solar return for the windsor dynasty jan 22nd 2020 chart as well..

donna

thanks for the additional insights into the timing of all this..

Thank you for referring to the forthcoming Great Conjunction. Wonder why I didn't have that on my mind. This is really convincing.
Let me add this hint: In the chart for London there's JU-SA-DC = MA/UR with MA being Lord of the tenth house.
There are rumours saying that Charles is planning to reduce the "firm" as his father called the royal family. Then only he, the Sovereign, William and little George would be in focus of the public. These plans might account for the obvious tensions that have been reported lately (Charles's sons, their wives...). So no longer loads of Dukes and Duchesses ... ?
LL

thanks lunlumo,

here is what your midpoint focus looks like for others who might be curious.. this is gotten off the 90 degree wheel, a tool used by some modern astrologers and historically, from the hamberg school under alfred witte and others...

Hi James,
Thx ! I never miss looking at the 90 degrees-circle as introduced by Witte/ Hamburg School (also called Uranian Astrology ).
Sorry, can't add charts with tinypic no longer available.
(Haven't been here for quite a while..)
According to the "Hamburgers" one should first of all put one's focus on the MC.
When doing so with the Great Conjunction for London you get
MC= MA-PL /NE (very precise).
No doubt about that - the Royals will be faced by fundamental changes - partly forced upon them by forthcoming circumstances - e.g. by the pressure of public opinion - partly brought about by themselves, notably by Charles (?)

(Sorry, I could/should write more & more distinctly - but English is a foreign language for me...)

Err, by the way: what does "switcharoonie" mean?
LL

hi lunlumo,

thank you! your english is quite good.. i am always impressed with those who can speak another language that is not the one they began with...switcharoonie is not actually a word.. it is my attempt at being playful with the idea of change, or some type of switch..

thanks for the additional insights on the hamburg focus on the midheaven degree and how this highlights the mars-pluto / neptune here.. another additional midpoint activated by the midheaven is mars/rahu or north node... this would point to a male figure connecting to all this - charles...