Should I end a relationship with X? Will I meet someone else

Hi All,

May I ask for help on interpreting this chart?

https://ibb.co/Wncdy71

Receptions aren't that good.mars is retro. mars and venus are moving away from each other. part of marriage in cancer. part of divorce in libra. Moon and Venus conjunct in 9 degrees in 5th house (Moon is a lord of 4th and 5th). looks like querent will separate. mars is going to make a square with Saturn and Jupiter again.
I am very puzzled over Moon/Venus in 5th house, Mars/Saturn/Jupiter square and then Venus/Mars. If they are breaking up, where is a new boyfriend?

Thank you!

Saturn may represent external factors influencing the relationship, but especially influencing the querent, but it could represent the quesited as well. What do you make of what Saturn represents in the relationship? Did the quesited maybe cheat on the querent and cause feelings of deep pain and resentment? The Moon separates out of sign now from hard aspects to both Mars and Saturn too, which represents something in the past that was a breaking point and probably influences the reason behind the question. However, the future aspects are not as bad. The Moon now applies to benefic Venus, moving away from malefic forces. This could show improvement. But Mars is retro and interacting with hard aspect to Saturn for a while. This shows the querent is likely unable to trust the quesited and holds a lot of pain and resentment. When I think of Mars-Saturn hard aspects in astrology of relationships, I often think of people trying to force their partner to be something they are not or making their partner feel judged for not being something the partner wants them to be rather than loving them as they are. It creates insecurity, hostility and resentment - even hatred and disgust. This seems like something that needs to be worked on if the relationship is to move forward. There is at least potential for that and it seems like the quesited is at least ready to move towards positive things. The querent is the one who is afflicted most here.

If Saturn represents the party being asked about then Venus could represent someone else. That is entirely possible given Saturn being a focal point and exaltation lord of the 7th. That would be up to the astrologer to make sense of given background info and also descriptors of the quesited.

Tanit3333 wrote:Saturn may represent external factors influencing the relationship, but especially influencing the querent, but it could represent the quesited as well. What do you make of what Saturn represents in the relationship? Did the quesited maybe cheat on the querent and cause feelings of deep pain and resentment? The Moon separates out of sign now from hard aspects to both Mars and Saturn too, which represents something in the past that was a breaking point and probably influences the reason behind the question. However, the future aspects are not as bad. The Moon now applies to benefic Venus, moving away from malefic forces. This could show improvement. But Mars is retro and interacting with hard aspect to Saturn for a while. This shows the querent is likely unable to trust the quesited and holds a lot of pain and resentment. When I think of Mars-Saturn hard aspects in astrology of relationships, I often think of people trying to force their partner to be something they are not or making their partner feel judged for not being something the partner wants them to be rather than loving them as they are. It creates insecurity, hostility and resentment - even hatred and disgust. This seems like something that needs to be worked on if the relationship is to move forward. There is at least potential for that and it seems like the quesited is at least ready to move towards positive things. The querent is the one who is afflicted most here.

If Saturn represents the party being asked about then Venus could represent someone else. That is entirely possible given Saturn being a focal point and exaltation lord of the 7th. That would be up to the astrologer to make sense of given background info and also descriptors of the quesited.
Hello Tanit!

I re-read your reply several times to join what is known to me with what you have said, I am greatful for your reply (thank you). Yes, there is very strong resentment towards the quested. I am inclining to think that Saturn is the present boyfriend and Venus is the new one. Current boyfriend treats the querent like sh*t plus he owes her money, that is partially why she has a hard time breaking up with him. She wants her money back.
Moon / Venus conjunction look definately friendlier than mars / saturn square.

Thank you!

Ok, that makes sense then that Saturn is the current partner and not an external factor or third party. I would say if Saturn is the partner it would definitely be best for the querent to move on since that influence is not positive and the retro movement would suggest more of the same. Thanks for the info on money - Jupiter-Pluto can show up relating to resources wasted on someone you are bound to. I actually have this in natal synastry with a family member who sucks the resources of others in the family dry and I don't allow her to do it to me anymore.

As far as where to meet a new person - perhaps Venus in Leo in the 5th seems like a social setting in such places where you would find Venusian things: entertainment places, places with children, places with food and drink (such as bars and restaurants). Venus oriental and the sign Leo suggest a taller person who is attractive and keeps a neat appearance, and has lighter, thick hair (probably blond or light brown). Venus in Leo is usually a creative, free thinking and gregarious person who craves attention whereas Saturn in Cap is more conservative, stern, quiet and career and ambition oriented.

Thank you, Tanit, for your kind reply.

Querent might get the money back eventually. That is not a cocern. Wouldn't you rather lose money than a year long of irrecoverable waste of time on someone who is not worth it?
As far as Venus in Leo, I do like the fact that Venus in Leo is more comparable with Mars in Aries. Querent mentioned that she had never dated or had been attracted to brunettes. Timing I would say Moon/Venus yields 6-7 months.
Venus and Moon are fast.
My two last questions to you, Tanit, are a. what are you making out of a mutual application between Mars and Venus? That trine does perfect at 25 Leo/Aries?
b. Have you noticed that the perfection between Mars/Saturn and Mars/Venus happen at the same time on September 28th? I think we are identifying the current boyfriend to be represented by Saturn and new one is Venus unless something else going on that is not understood.

Thank you very kindy!

As far as aspects go, conjunctions are very forceful in horary and here Moon conjuncts Venus. Venus and Mars are not within orb of one another but they do behold each other by sign and the same triplicity, which I agree is much more compatible than Mars-Saturn here. Also, Mars is only friendly with Venus in traditional horary and she is said to be a beneficial planet to Mars and helps control its malefic tendencies. Mars-Saturn are natural enemies.

Hi Tanit,

Moon conjuncting Venus is indeed powerful and the conjunction happens in 5th house (house of romance and enjoyment).

Mars will meet Saturn twice more. It will square saturn at 27-28 degrees. If we are getting Saturn to be querent's present boyfriend, then the querent is still dealing with him.

I can't think of anything else going on in this chart.

Thank you!

Hi Skyscript members,

I have an update on this horary. At the beginning of November, Querent broke up with Quested. She left him a message and he never called her again.

Looks like Venus is a new person.

All the best
Morganite.