We are clearly in revolutionary territory now, not just because of an election, but a pandemic that doctors are now calling out as overblown and as a means for government social control and attempted genocide...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/il7ZELVInZen/

The globalist agenda has been exposed and people like Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab are openly talking about it. (https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/)

In the future they are predicting the following...

- By 2030 a one world government.
- A cashless world currency.
- A world central bank and world military.
- End of national sovereignty.
- End of all privately owned property.
- End of the family unit (government owns all children and citizens).
- Depopulation and control of population density and growth (people only allowed in cities).
- Mandatory multiple vaccines.
- Universal Basic Income in exchange for elimination of all debt.
- Tracking and control of all people through implants (hydrogel) hooked into IoT (internet of things) with your appliances sending geolocation data (Siri, Alexa equivalents).
- Chinese social credit system developed by Google will go global.
- End of private transportation.
- Prohibition of natural remedies and medicines (all food will be synthetic).

Here's yet another MD in PA calling out the covid / PCR test scam:

https://youtu.be/OoeCB0MudgA

Another MD testifies to US senate about medical academic malfeasance involving covid and hydroxychloroquine:

https://twitter.com/rising_serpent/stat ... 4527452160

The Great Reset leads to the merging of humanity with machines, aka the Fourth Industrial Revolution:

https://thenewamerican.com/great-reset- ... machine-2/

I don't think they will succeed (or maybe only partially) because by Feb 2026 we get the antithesis of the Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto conjunction of March 2020. The Saturn Neptune conjunction in Aries with Jupiter in exaltation in Cancer suggests defeat for the globalists.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Excellent blog Curtis and I particularly liked this quote :-

"I will show that the cycle of tyranny that began in early 2020 gets repudiated by freedom and justice by spring 2026."

March 23rd 2020 was the day lockdown was first initiated here ind the UK.
That day in 1933 marked Hitler's enablement act. No coincidence. A tyranny was being enabled with the lockdown.
15th June 2020 was when mask wearing was mandated on public transport here in the UK.
That day was the anniversary of the Magna Carta. No coincidence.
Saturn was at 0 Aquarius the same as the Magna Carta moon (see above) on March 23rd.

Thank you to James for posting about Andre Barbault because I read in his book that Saturn was at 22 Capricorn when the Berlin wall was erected. Saturn was at 22 Capricon when the wall came down and Jupiter opposed at 22 Cancer. On 15th August 2049 similarly Saturn will be at 22 Cap and Jupiter at 22 Cancer ! The Saturn/Pluto conjunction on 10th Jan 2020 was at 22 Capricorn!

I have a good deal more I hope to be able to say,neuro problems permitting (Lord 8 Mercury in the 6th in Aries !!)

thanks vicki,

and really nice to see you posting! i just mentioned the barbault book a minute ago in the general astrology forum.. he studied history and make a number of useful and valuable connections between history and astrology... but that is cool you picked up all that and indeed we do see history and astrology repeat in different sorts of ways too... cheers james

It is after reading Barbault's book that I looked at the Saturn/Uranus square operating this year which adds further evidence to my contention that this year will be one of poisoning (See above).

I am indebted to Jessica Davidson for pointing out the similarity with 1975/77
the last Saturn/Uranus square. At that time millions of Americans queued up for a very hastily rolled out vaccine for Swine flu. People started dying and being disabled by Guillain Barr syndrome and the vaccine had to be withdrawn.
The square was Saturn in Leo and Uranus in Scorpio.
This year of course it is Saturn in Aquarius and Uranus in Taurus.
These degrees of the fixed signs all aspect Neptune's nodes. Neptune - death.

The 3 exact aspects are as follows :-

17 2 21 Saturn 7 Aqu 13 Uranus 7 Taurus 13
25 6 21 Saturn 13 Aqu 06 Uranus 13 Taurus 06
24 12 21 Saturn 11 Aqu 05 Uranus 11 Taurus 05

The final one concerns me most because it exactly squares Neptune's nodes.

Already there are reports of severe adverse life changing reactions and deaths.

Of course this configuration will have many different effects. This particular square was operating at the time of the Korean War and the depression for example.

Also in the context of current events I see Uranus and Saturn squaring up to one another. The wish list that Curtis posted of the WEF plans for our future are the ravings of the criminally insane in my view. I therefore characterise this square as Idealogy hitting Reality. A deadly shambolic outcome.

thanks vicki

the saturn-uranus square is troubling for sure... it is a very polarizing combo in square.. i have noticed it in people i know from 1952 area - saturn in libra and uranus in cancer and generally it has an inflexiblity to it, or one of relating to the conservative nature while rejecting the more unorthodox energy of uranus... it can work in reverse too which sets up an ideologically challenging time.. i think we are already seeing this in the great polarization over covid.. some thinking it is a pile of b.s. and etc, and others taking it very seriously, maybe overly serious... the idea of finding a middle ground is less likely in this situation with the square of these 2 planets... but it will play out individually as you note and is worth watching.. thanks - those are fascinating parallels you have noted.. - james

Vicki wrote:Excellent blog Curtis and I particularly liked this quote :-

"I will show that the cycle of tyranny that began in early 2020 gets repudiated by freedom and justice by spring 2026."
Thanks Vicki!

It's interesting to see what is happening in the MSM right now almost setting us up to expect a surprise for tomorrow as if they know something but don't want to say what it is. A bit of a red herring was thrown out there saying that Pence can't change the electors vote (of course he can't but that's not what he intends to do).

Mars enters Taurus at about 5:27 pm EST. The conjunction with Uranus begins and tightens right up to inauguration whereupon it will be squared by Jupiter.

I still have this unsettling feeling that astrologers predicting a Biden win have called it too early even though my rational mind says that a change in this projection is an incredible long shot. If Trump actually pulls off this unprecedented upset, all hell will break loose. Actually, I think all hell breaks loose either way, but I think the violence will be delayed if Biden is inaugurated.

The inauguration event actually has all planets involved in squares and a void of course Moon (you know what that means), then Neptune square the nodes, chaos...

All while bitcoin is breaking ATH's and the money printer goes brrrrrr. This year will likely never be forgotten. The only thing I feel certain in saying is that whoever wins the white house looses.
Curtis Manwaring

James yes that square will not bring us peace on earth ! However this year will be far more active than being under the oppressive weight of that ghastly Capricon stellium last year.

Curtis I note that today the Moon is in Libra and Trump's natal Jupiter is in Libra but then it will square his natal Saturn/Venus conj.
I had Trump for winning the election which he did but for the massive fraud.
As with the 2016 election the choice is the lesser of 2 evils. Trump is bad but Bejing Biden would be far worse for the world considering what he, Obama and Hilary did in Libya, Syria etc. Trump managed not to start a war.
As we know the inauguration chart looks dreadful. The Mars/Uranus conj. is on the Eris node and Eris is far more atomic than Pluto. Note also Vulcan betweem Jupiter and Saturn, the significators of the 2 parties.

TheVOC Moon at 29 Aries troubles me because I have found that to be a violent degree of suffering. Saturn was at 29 Aries at the beginning of WW2 for instance.
Also the Moon is two degrees away from KH's natal Moon and that troubles me also because there is a view that they didn't want Biden to be president but KH. Very controversial :-

https://www.bitchute.com/video/I0Kcjde9J7r9/

Biden's nomination acceptance chart shows no future for him as president (to me anyway).

Curtis could you point me in the direction of a kind of idiot's guide to Bitcoin and crypto currencies? Because of my age I thought I didn't need to know about them but we live in such uncertain times now.

Vicki wrote:Curtis could you point me in the direction of a kind of idiot's guide to Bitcoin and crypto currencies? Because of my age I thought I didn't need to know about them but we live in such uncertain times now.
Andreas Antonopoulos has several videos on the subject:

https://youtu.be/l1si5ZWLgy0
Curtis Manwaring

Thank you for that link Curtis.

Bitcoin now reminds me of the Tech stock crash in 2000. Everything went stratospheric and then bang. Not a time to buy now !
I haven't studied the astrology of this.

You're welcome Vicki. I posted this astrological prediction for bitcoin in summer 2017 (which surprisingly held up really well given the uncertainty for location):

https://youtu.be/RdqsFhMiVgI

It's always risky to buy during a parabolic move. The best thing to do is DCA (dollar cost average). This means putting small amounts in like $20 - $100. When just starting out, it's more important to get exposure so that you know what you are doing with your hardware wallet (like Trezor.io or Ledger.com). Then as the market crashes you buy in heavier (maybe increase it to something like $100 - $500 - depending on what is possible in your budget of course).

If you're worried that it's going to crash and go away, keep in mind that they said that about the internet and email too. Bitcoin is most likely here to stay, though due to the potential of the segwit donations attack (I talked to Jameson Lopp and he says that this attack is infeasible) bitcoin may end up the Yahoo! of the early crypto space (and not the Google of it) and one of its code forks may take over leaving many holding worthless bags.

You can read more about the technical issue of segwit donations attack here:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@anonymint/ ... en-bitcoin

Basically it involves miners rolling back the code to v0.5.3 which doesn't recognize/honor the P2SH (pay to script hash) which produces a fork of the code into segwit chain and legacy chain while miners dump and short the segwit chain. Then the segwit chain transactions slows to a crawl due to the difficulty adjustment which happens every 2 weeks being stuck with no hashpower behind it because miners are forced to mine the legacy chain to stay in profit.

Stay away from altcoins until you know what you are doing. The vast majority of these are nothing more than copy/paste with a new label of github code from bitcoin and ethereum. Sure Defi/Uniswap is hot right now, but most people get wrecked playing long term in that market because they don't take profits during the parabolic phase convinced that they will miss out.

There are several mathematical models and practically all of them are pointing to significantly higher bitcoin prices before the year is out. The most famous is PlanB's stock to flow model which predicts $288K peak during this 4 year cycle that began at the last halving in May 2020. Currently Bitcoin's S/F ratio is nearly that of gold at 62. By the next halving in 2024 it will exceed 100 S/F which implies a bitcoin price matching or higher than gold which is around 10 trillion USD marketcap. Divide this by the supply of bitcoin and you get > 500K USD.

Max Keiser who predicted 28K (and was only off by a few hundred dollars) by the end of 2020 is saying it will be $220,000 probably in Oct or Nov of this year. Tim Draper who correctly predicted a $10,000 breach by the end of 2017 says his model projects $250,000 in 2022.

These halving's are what makes bitcoin deflationary relative to the USD and therefore a superior store of value. The architecture makes it impossible for a central authority like the Federal Reserve to QE and dilute everyone's savings. Most people don't understand how they are being fleeced of wealth by central banks. QE allows politicians the ability to avoid financial/political accountability (by allowing spending without increasing taxes in an obvious way we would all object to) through a backdoor tax on our purchasing power.

By the time of the Uranus Pluto trine in air signs, blockchain logistics and internet money will likely be the standard (around the same time of my Nuremberg prediction in 2026). Banks for the most part might be out of business or some may have acquired companies like Coinbase and Kraken, but we have a nasty bit of contention because government parasites are addicted to QE. A war (or several) is quite possible this decade which is generally what happens when banks are threatened.
Curtis Manwaring

Thank you for your post Curtis. There is an awful lot to get my head round but I will watch your video. For the moment I have to follow the maxim of not investing in anything that one doesn't understand!
I do take your point about investing only small amounts at this time.

We know that the dark powers intend a one world digital currency. I just can't see them being successful with that. I cite the admittedly small example of the EURO which has had enormous problems in being a one size fits all currency.

There are some who suggest the old system might run alongside the new digital currencies for a period of time. Maybe until all the not very tech savvie boomers like me die by perhaps forcing us to starve to death because we won't have immunity passports to enable us to buy food !

I'm not sure how Bitcoin will survive without them trying to gain control.

I wonder if you are familiar with the work of Catherine Austin Fitts on Solari.com. She writes about the digital currency slavery syatem they want to introduce adopting a Chinese style social credit system.
Unfortunately much of her work is subscriber only. However this is a taster :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX9MdD2e114

Also an earlier video :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQnyFFu3QcI

I knew that the Saturn/Pluto of last year would be dreadful. I knew that 2020 would be important because of the number 20 and I believe they've had this planned for at least 2000 years. On New Year's Eve 2019 I could not bring myself to say "Happy New Year" but even with that I didn't reckon with the enormity of what would happen. At my age with, about 10 years left, I'm not sure how to deal with the world being turned upside down.