A Contested Presidential Election Result ?

Hi Folks,

I hadn't been able to see this Astrologically but now I see Venus's Journey over the next few Weeks and Months ...

150° to r.Uranus on Election Result Night, 35 minutes before the Exit Polls are announced, and then into an Opposition with slowing r.Mars till the 9th Nov, then square Pluto, and Saturn, and yes Jupiter, before dropping into Scorpio.

Libra's Ruler verses loads of Nasties ?

H

Hi Woo Woo,

Mercury is stationary direct on election day (as in the 2000 election) and Mars Rx.

This has been discussed extensively by astrologers for months and political pundits are now doing it now too. Both sides are likely to dispute this result through the courts unless the predictions of those thinking it will be a landslide are confirmed. The presence of so many mail in or absentee ballots looks like being the 2020 equivalent of the controversy over the recount in Florida in the 2000 election. But this will be on a much wider scale across several US states this time. Its quite probable this could all end up in the Supreme Court.

Please take the time to read the analysis of astrologers across the world on this.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10998

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/e2 ... r-BB1avVTr

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Hi,

First and Foremost I do my own Analysis and Judgements Mark before looking at Others'.

My Money is where My Mouth is.

And really I'm interested in how Things will affect The Markets, and I couldn't really see how the Election Result would be disputed Astrologically.

Yes Mercury is SD. But for me that will mean Clarity comes quickly.

But I do see how Venus will be troubled till it enters Scorpio on the 2&st Nov, and then further there.

I'm interested in Venus's inconjunction with r.Uranus to a peak on the 4th Nov 02:25hrs UKT.

r.Uranus ion Taurus too.

I think that is literally 25 minutes after the Exit Polls will be released. Um ? Oooh ?

Things might calm down with Mercury going direct, and Jupiter carrying Neptune's Delusion to Pluto till about 21:37hrs on the 21st Nov UKT.

But the The Beauty is Venus's opposition to slowing r.Mars till about 16:10hrs on the 9th Nov UKT.

Trump is pinned by Saturn's transit to his n.Mars too till about the 9th Nov I think.

Let's see.

Are you going to publish a Summary of what the Scripters have come up with.

H