US Inauguration 2021

If we look at Inauguration day January 20 simply comparing transits aspects in both candidate's charts, the Trump's aspects looking more favorable.
Mercury in good angles to Sun and Moon and Mars nicely aspecting his natal Mercury.
While in Biden's chart isn't clear what means transiting Mars at his natal Fortuna, while Mercury in bad angle with natal Mercury and Saturn separating square to natal Moon still within aspect orbs.

These comments come directly from my prediction I issued earlier this week. I explicitly discussed the inauguration chart. I accept my decision to suggest a Trump win is looking quite unlikely now. Still, the comments are worth a look.

''The inauguration of the next US President is scheduled by the constitution to take place at noon on the 20th of January. While this chart doesn’t necessarily reflect who the winner of the election will be it does gives a distinct flavour of the political climate over the four years of the next Presidential term.

Several astrologers have expressed concern at this chart. Pluto is conjunct the MC on the MC. This indicates an intense, rather toxic atmosphere to this inauguration. Saturn is the MC ruler and disposits the Jupiter-Saturn placement in the chart. The Moon the planet that is the natural significator of the people is on the last degree of Aries and is square the Sun and applies across the sign boundary to a Mars-Uranus conjunction. This chart seems to show indications of public protest and even violence against the government.
Whoever, becomes the next President its hard to avoid the view that this Presidency will in some respects be a ‘poisoned chalice’ and indicates a period of great turbulence and hardship for America. Several explanations can be offered to explain the chart. The ongoing effects of covid-19 and the mounting American death toll. The economy also looks very fragile and the Saturn-Uranus squares ahead may well indicate a crisis for the US economy and markets. Without wishing to be unduly morbid the chart could also reflect the death of a President in office in line with the 20 year ‘’Presidential death cycle’’. As St Paul said ‘we see but through a glass darkly. However, the key question to ask ourselves is whether this chart seems more representative of a re-elected Trump after a highly controversial result or Joe Biden being elected President. Astrologers, favouring a Biden win have suggested Biden may die in office and be replaced by Kamala Harris. But looking at the likely dynamics of January 20th itself when the inauguration takes place I see this chart as more likely to reflect the re-election of Trump in controversial circumstances facing a major public backlash against his Presidency.''

I suppose that civil unrest could be interpreted the opposite way in a Biden Presidency with political opposition on the right to his administration.

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

i have a lot to say and am holding back commentary for the time being, but would just like to address marks post...

thanks mark... this is one part of your commentary i was drawn to and might have commented on it, but would like to again... the inauguration chart looks very conflicted as many astrologers have already pointed out.. this was another reason i felt trump would win - due the conflict in this chart... i feel astrologers hands are always tied with uncertain birth times - bidens in this election and clintons in the previous election... until this changes, making election predictions are a real fools game... that said, i am as much a fool as anyone else, but at least like to recognize a key ingredient - a verified birth time from a birth certificate - is commenting from a stronger position...

anyway - that is part of it... now with biden looking like the likely person to lead the usa, the issue of biden dying in office rears its ugly head... that is what i get from pluto on the midheaven.. this is in no way a for sure thing, but it is one of the many ways to interpret pluto on the midheaven... this chart in sidereal looks just as bad.. first quarter sun- moon square is besieged by pluto- saturn.. and etc. etc...

maybe i will comment more on another day... always fun reading others commentary!

James_M wrote:
. i feel astrologers hands are always tied with uncertain birth times - bidens in this election and clintons in the previous election... until this changes, making election predictions are a real fools game... that said, i am as much a fool as anyone else, but at least like to recognize a key ingredient - a verified birth time from a birth certificate - is commenting from a stronger position...

Indeed. Maybe we should all just stick to French elections in future where all the candidates have guaranteed AA data!

On the topic of Biden's data I have actually just opened a new thread where various proposed rectifications are mentioned.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11102

Kind regards,

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Just getting Warmed Up on this One.

Back soon, but Mars enters Taurus on the 7th, Jupiter applies to SD Uranus till late on the 17th, but then lets in Saturn to nobble Uranus.

Mars and Jupiter are in applying square, just as Mars squares Uranus. Perhaps Jupiter's input makes Things a NO SHOW, or adds plenty of Vim ....

Worth Reading Anil's and Joni's Vedic take on Bidden.

ONLY IN AMERICA ?!

H

I was wondering what the progressed moon to the Mars Uranus conjunction could mean but it now seems to be kicking in the moon within 1 degree of conjunction the pull out of the US forces & allies from Afghanistan, with Mars in a fixed sign they were there for a long time Mars weak in Taurus the forces couldn’t get the job done Uranus giving the sudden switch in objectives that Bidens leadership created. The world is about to become a more dangerous place due to Biden.

With Pluto stationary direct in October over the MC it is time for Biden to go, the void of course moon in Aries/ he wasn't right in his head, his mentally compromised decision as progressed moon hits the Mars Uranus conjunction Taurus must be the last straw.

Crowds of Afghans trying to flee by jumping onto a US military aircraft is the image that will endure as Progressed moon touches the Mars/Uranus conjunction in the 12th house.

I like using the progressed moon in predictive work as it moves so quickly it lights up areas of the chart which can be observed in day to day life, I am surprised that the inauguration chart is so little used, after all it is the relationship of a leader to the USA.
I can see for example that progressed moon touched Saturn in the 10th ruler of the 10th/11th when Biden travelled to the G7 meeting in UK Saturn is combust & much of what was discussed was not made public.
Now moon will be over the Mars/Uranus conjunction for a month & Bidens decision to withdraw from Afghanistan plays out in Kabul Airport people cling to aeroplanes for security pass babies to soldiers for their safety.This twelfth house event may undermine Bidens position in the near future.
The moon will then square Jupiter mid September ruler of the eighth house in Aquarius public executions of Americans & allies nationals will circulate on the web but as Jupiter is also hidden this will be surpassed by mainstream media.
With the MC progressed over Pluto & Pluto stationary over MC this could be the end for Biden, & as the moon goes over the Ascendant into the first house
the ruler being Venus in Capricorn I would not be surprised to see an older woman replace him maybe Pelosi?

Mars as the out of sect malefic is casting a backward glance to Saturn & Jupiter from the 12th house according to Valens there is a 3 degree range either side of the planet that is liable to destruction when being struck by a backward square ray a condition of maltreatment ..Valens anthology. This is the case in the inauguration chart as Mars maltreats Saturn/Jupiter.When progressed moon squared Saturn Biden attended the G7 and it is this event that is cursed by Bidens decision to pull out of Afghanistan as progressed moon touched the Mars Uranus conjunction, India has decided to avoid closer links with the G7 & is aligning itself closer to Putin.The Western allies who have stood shoulder to shoulder with the US now realise in one fell swoop that America can no longer be trusted & already voices are heard calling for an alignment away from the US.
The Vice President Harris is nowhere to be seen & wants nothing to do with Bidens decision, instead she is chuckling her way to Vietnam telling them to partner closer with USA.in a belligerent way forcing Vietnam to crawl to China so as not to upset them as a result of Harris's statements.
Biden has virtually given billions of dollars in advanced weaponry to Taliban Mars 7th house ruler of open enemies.So the 20 year war to end Islamic terrorism has done the opposite by gifting weapons to US enemies.All in all the Mars maltreatments are coming to light