Nancy Pelosi - Sidereal

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Pelosi,_Nancy

B rating... rising sign is similar to trumps with this B rated 310pm time...

significant astro - the mars-uranus-nodal axis is very close to her natal moon... it is also close to a cluster of planets in the 9th sign - uranus-venus - midheaven... sort of like a uranus return here which must make her close in age to 84...82 as it turns out, so within the wider window...

she wants to go to taiwan... apparently is already on her way their today... perhaps the transit of jupiter to her sun the past few weeks - ruler of ascendant) is stimulating the trip..

mars position in the solar arc, secondary progs and tertiary progs are all later degrees of cardinal signs - in the same area as the triple conjunction of mars-uranus-node transit... sounds like with all this mars action, in combo with its placement at the top of her chart - square onto her ascendant - maybe some exciting things will happen - accidents perhaps...

i see some parallels with her chart and trumps.. is this a coincidence?? like attracts like? lol... let the fireworks begin, lol...

9th and 10th house rulers in an out of sign conjunction... not sure if that works, but is considered fortuitous generally... transit of sun to the 12th house area and where pluto is in her chart is also interesting... i don't see anything definitive here in all of this.. i have a certain amount of ambiguity based off the B rating.. an older friend of mine says a helpful talent for getting older is learning how to live with ambiguity...

sounds like she may not arrive until closer to this coming wednesday..

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/07/h ... .html#more

Re: nancy pelosi - sidereal

james_m wrote:she wants to go to taiwan... apparently is already on her way their today... perhaps the transit of jupiter to her sun the past few weeks - ruler of ascendant) is stimulating the trip..
James: Nancy or one of her aids must of read your post.

For now at least officially the Taiwan trip is conveniently left of the trips agenda. So the big question now is, Will she, or won't she stop in Taiwan?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/p ... r-AA1094ew

With those mutual oppositions on her natal 12th lord the Moon I would advise against any travel at all. Ascendant Lord is transiting the 12th house and in addition natal Mercury is afflicted by Ketu (NN) and squaring her MC so any diplomatic liaisons may not go the way she wants. Transiting Jupiter will add some protective cover but still is in the 8th house of obstacles. The transiting Solar trine to natal Sun is past exactitude.

Why it was announced ahead of time that Nancy was stopping in Taiwan is puzzling. These sorts of trips are almost never announced ahead of time exactly for this reason, the resulting saber rattling and all it entails.
Was it hubris or stupidity?
Or, crazy like a fox?
Last edited by AJ on Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pelosi tropical
Moon opposing Mars on MC in a reception exaltion to ruler.
NN on the 3rd cusp ruler Venus in closing waning crescent phase to Mars cycle conjunct Uranus MC first woman speaker to house. NN as destiny pointer Pelosi nailed her destiny.

The Mc tropical 22 degrees Taurus kill or be killed degree with the triple transit of Mars NN & Uranus conjoining here the Chinese threaten her with shooting the plane out the sky,

This is a provocative time to travel as the Mars Venus cycle began on the Saturn Pluto conjunction at 22 degrees of Capricorn initiating Ukrainian war

This Mars NN Uranus conjoins her Mars Venus conjunction on a 22 degree MC
Lets hope she doesn't initiate a war in China.