Mark Zuckerberg

Lately, i´ve been thinking about the natal chart of Mark Zuckerberg (https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Zuckerberg,_Mark).

I wonder why he is so successful in his life. He is a billionaire, smart, disciplined and ambitious. His planets are somewhat dignified but also debiliated.

Six planets are retrograde.
Two planets are in fall.
Saturn and Mercury are peregrine.
Venus is combust.
There are lots of hard aspects in his natal chart.

I would like to get to know your view on that subject. How do you explain his success?

FatedWayfarer

welcome to skyscript! i think a better way to learn astrology is to work with charts where the birth time is known via a birth certificate... working on charts with no accurate birth time is more complicated and best avoided by someone just learning..

often times - but not always, planets in the upper hemisphere and planets placed in dignity in the 10th house are one indicator of someone who is successful in a worldy manner... this system isn't fool proof either.. there are many variables that go into understanding astrology... you need to simplify your approach by working with known birth times..

cheers james

Try this one,
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Mark_Zuckerberg

Jupiter in Capricorn in the 4th House, ruling Fortuna in Pisces
He was raised into a comfortable, well-educated family. Zuckerberg's father, Edward Zuckerberg, ran a dental practice attached to the family's home. The family also used Zucknet to communicate within the house.
Mark Zuckerberg finally got his Harvard degree... 12 years after dropping out. Honorary Doctor of Laws Degree from Harvard University. With Jupiter in Fall, not something earned by his academic merit!

Facebook's core social network is primarily a place to post photos and videos and comments that aren't private (Jupiter in the 4th or how to make your private life public) and don't disappear (Capricorn Time). In 2003, he put his computer science skills to questionable use by hacking into Harvard's security network, where he copied the student ID images used by the dormitories and used them to populate his new website.

Signs of our time!
Ouranos
Blessings!