Where is the father?

So often astrological interpretation stumbles when describing the parents, So some say 10th house for father others say 4th house or vice versa.
In addition, you can have the ninth house as the father so in my case Mercury
Venus/Mars rule father Also moon rules by exaltation not to mention the triplicity rulers of the day/night charts so in effect all the planets can have a claim on the father. In my chart, the fourth house ruler describes the mother as it is placed in the fourth & that is where she spent most of her time i.e at home
The 10th house describes the father for my 10th ruler in the 6th on desc
We worked together in a partnership. but this goes counter to what is the accepted norm. Then again the progressed ninth ruler syncs in well with current events surrounding the father. Does anybody have clarity on where is the father

it is confusing..

indian astrology assigns the father to the 9th...

western astrology - i think it can be either 4 or 10th house, but the midheaven axis seems to symbolize the parents either way.... in my case, father was 4th and mom 10th...

in addition to all this, the idea that sun and saturn represent the father, whereas moon and venus represent the mother is fairly common.. maybe only moon, but i think both can work... indian astrology assigns jupiter more to the father as i understand it...

so, you can approach it house wise, or planet wise and maybe this will further confuse or help...

i can't remember the arabic part for father, but i think it is something that involves saturn and sun... you might check that out as well...

Hi James
Yes in my wife's case the 4th describes the father & 10th the mother maybe it depends on whether it's a male chart or female, or even a night chart or day chart as I have a night chart but she has a day chart.

Hi Fleur
Yes, it does, I have seen a chart where the Sun represented the biological father but the MC represented the stepfather in that case the 9th house seemed to be a co-ruler, so when it comes to predicting with progressions & arcs I would need three or four indicators at least to determine future events to the father linked in with transits

Hi linchi
It’s neat that Jupiter has turned direct & we are looking for the father which
You point out is Jupiter thanks for the links I will be studying your works just as I write these words I get a message on the update on my father in hospital.

The father is the ninth house ruler using divisional house systems. The cycles in the fathers life correspond to the helical phases of the planetary ruler. So as an example from earlier on Mars is my ninth ruler Mars was at maximum invisibility just before cazimi at 9 degrees of Virgo in 2019 it began its new cycle . It became visible at 17 degrees of libra. So this angle represents new vitality & birth for Mars & all it rules in a given horoscope & 9 degrees of Virgo represent the nadir of all Mars rules in a given horoscope over that period.
The crisis for my father was when the full moon was over 9 degrees of Virgo &
Mars was on the ninth cusp squaring natal moon. He became invisible by being in hospital for two weeks His reappearance & return to health began on the new moon over the visibility of Mars degree in libra.

Knightinte wrote:
linchi wrote:My works such as suicide, cancer, alzheimer's etc. are not worth mentioning, as I am constantly noticing, as if they have nothing to do with astrology.

I really hope that I will be allowed to post here.

Jupiter is father.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10838

Here is my work :

https://ia902802.us.archive.org/3/items ... Father.pdf
Hi, you've made a great work, thank you.
You are welcome, Knightinte.

I thank you too :D
https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek