Will I get a promotion?

Hey everyone,

Querent works in QA and has been unsatisfied with her current job for a while now. Also she applied for a better role in her current workplace recently, but so far it seems to be a negative outcome for her.

Her question is: "will I get a promotion in my current workplace or whether I'll leave for a different job and also go back to school?"

About schooling, she has a diploma as a practical electrical engineer but she desires to get a degree in electrical engineering in the near future.

What do you think?
Thanks.

The horary chart:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mwu4Ej ... KNqJV15Sl_

Hi Dima - our forum rules state you must interpret the chart yourself before others can give their input. Are there particular astrological questions you have as well? For example, what significators would you use? I might look at this as a 10th and 11th house matter because the 11th lords gain from work, such as an increase in salary. The 2nd also lords your current financial status. What do you make of those significators here? For example, the Moon is placed in the 2nd, emphasizing this, as well as the 1st lord in the 11th with the 11th lord and the 2nd lord aspecting. The 9th lord is a fire planet co-lording the 2nd and normally we would assume this is a sign that education might lead to financial issues, for example. The 2nd house having fire planets shows money dissipates or is not steady. Again, for stay or go questions, as I mentioned in your other horary (and since this is 3 questions in one), I would use the 7th/4th as a potential new job (here Mercury).

This question is very advanced because you have 3 different issues being shown.

As for comparing career options, Bonatti offers another way by triplicity lords. Anthony Louis lays it out very well here:
https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/2018/01 ... in-horary/

So for example, if the Querent prefers the promotion to the new job, give the promotion the first triplicity lord and the new job the second, and see how the planets fare and relate to the ascendant.

Bonatti also says that if the same planet rules both the Querent and Quesited we are to see if that planet is connected by an applying aspect to its domicile and/or exaltation lords and is received.
https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/2017/11 ... ed-castle/

Amelia

Tanit hey,

Please tell me how did you manage to attach the chart, for it to be visible inside the forum (no external link needed)?

I can give a full interpretation to this horary, and indeed it's quite a difficult one, but at first I'd rather hear what others think of it without anyone being swayed by my interpretation.

It's advanced as there are multiple important significators (current job, next job possibly, academic studies) and as the significator of the querent and questied is the same.

To post charts I use https://imgbb.com/ and select the "BBCode full linked" option (copy/pasted to the forum).

My opinion is the SN is in the 10th house (a negative for advancement) and Jupiter is the querent, which is said to be shackles with Saturn and Pluto in the sign of its fall right now. However, as I was just talking about in another thread, a planet in poor condition can be strengthened by its dispositor if it is in turn dignified and receives it. My guess is the current situation will not improve much but that their salary will increase a conservative amount. Through a lot of effort and patience the querent may eventually see some advancement but it may not bring them happiness and may leave them feeling empty. Another job opportunity has NN in the turned 10th, showing expansion of goals and the 7th lord is applying to the 1st lord, which could be a new opportunity that presents itself. Mercury is in the 9th house of education too, so it ties in the education bit and the 9th lord is applying to the querent and is dignified and receives the 1st lord. I think the current job seems less positive than a different job and education. The other opportunity may lead to loss of income though because the Moon is dignified in the current 2nd and the turned 2nd lord is in detriment and the Moon opposes it. Moon-Venus makes me think of a struggle between comfort/luxury and following a need or urge, so it could be the current job seems more stable than another opportunity that has some things that bring happiness in other ways that are not financial. It could be they need to make a decision between the two. A Jupterian person would normally be unhappy pursuing something for financial security alone and that might be why the current situation is bad - it is only work for the income rather than fulfillment. Another opportunity may seem the opposite. Also, the Sun has triplicity in the 9th house, suggesting movement of goals through education.

Neptune in the 1st suggests the querent could be very confused on which road to take and may be impressionable and may even rely on others to make decisions for them. Astrology isn't always the best thing for people experiencing a Neptunian force for this reason. They need to make their own decisions in the end.