First Vaccine shot

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... s-campaign

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/20 ... the-world/

"The first Briton to get the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine -- 90-year-old Margaret Keenan -- received the first of two doses at 6:31 a.m. local time on Tuesday at University Hospital in Coventry, less than a week after the UK became the first country to approve it."

Seems like an important focus on neptune (virus) as both the lights and the nodal axis form a central pattern in the chart.
The trine out from the moon to jupiter and pluto suggest coming transforming energy for the good ?

Jupiter also sextiles the ascendant.

And sun is applying to trine mars the ascendant ruler in house 6th (health).

Sun and neptune in the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint. At last a happy turn ?

Tropical chart with whole sign houses.

Messenger RNA vaccines are new and a massive step forward.

Among other advantages, it seems they eliminate any danger of infection from inadequately inactivated virus.

I understand them to be synthetic molecules that mimic the subunit of the virus that elicits an immune response? If so, this is medicine at its most clever.

Nevertheless I wonder if it is more dangerous for healthy young people with strong immune systems, who are not susceptible to Covid19 anyway, than it is for older people? The second wave of Spanish flu killed the young and healthy preferentially, due to cytokine cascade, whereby the dangerous symptoms were not from the virus but the person's own immune system. A young nurse who volunteered as a guinea pig for this vaccine's trial said she temporarily got very ill with headache, body aches and fever, which as a nurse she knew these symptoms were from her immune system.

It is fascinating to follow this story, but I am not yet re-assured that there won't be any tragedies of young people who don't even need the vaccine suffering ill effects, or that any such cases won't be suppressed by the media. Hopefully the authorities will stick to their advertised agenda of offering it to the extremely elderly first, so anyone under 40 in good health will not be offered it until we can be fairly sure that it is safe.

I wonder if this vaccine has any correlation with the Jupiter Saturn conjunction, at the end of Capricorn and beginning of Aquarius, which is making a 22.5 degree antiscion aspect with Uranus, and carrying Neptune in Pisces?

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243

A mutable grand cross, Two Yods.Ascendant in the terms of Saturn.Neptune angular on the IC afflicting the MC moon representing the public especially women with Venus debilitated especially not good for women. An out of sect Jupiter sat between Saturn & Pluto in Capricorn,& the event so close to a powerful eclipse, there will be ongoing problems for sure.

Zosma wrote:A mutable grand cross, Two Yods.Ascendant in the terms of Saturn.Neptune angular on the IC afflicting the MC moon representing the public especially women with Venus debilitated especially not good for women. An out of sect Jupiter sat between Saturn & Pluto in Capricorn,& the event so close to a powerful eclipse, there will be ongoing problems for sure.
I hope they don't give it to pregnant women. Nobody knows how it could affect the baby.

I heard on the radio a caller working in medicine say that a spike protein has been engineered into the mRNA that would cause the body's immune system to recognize the placebo as a threat so it would destroy the placebo, of unborn children. I didn't put much store in it until seeing the Neptune on the 18th on the IC ...end of life in the 5th house.
This would fall neatly into some who say there is a population control agenda but that would be me down a rabbit hole & who knows where that leads?

So there is perhaps a question mark regarding the neptunian aspects to the lights Sun moon neptune node in the ¨
chart. Is it showing failure ?

It's not an easy answer perhaps. But the prominence of Neptune (virus) in the chart can also be a given
in a chart that have the virus so central to it's purpose.

In the charts of successful virus and vaccine experts the harsh aspects of Neptune to the lights are very common.

*Anthony Faucci - sun square neptune contraparallel node.

*Dr Birx - T-square moon-neptune-Uranus

*Anders Tegnell - Swedish chief epidiomoligist Grand cross sun-neptune-mars-Uranus.
.(Note Tegnell and Dr Birx is born same month and year,having almost same configuration).

*Jonas Salk - Sun square Neptune
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Salk,_Jonas
American scientist, immunologist, biologist, and bacteriologist. Salk triumphed over his scientific colleagues when he developed the polio vaccine using a base of dead polio virus in 1953.

So it might just be in the nature of things to have that neptune so central in aspects to the lights. Just as successful emergency care
workers do often have very afflicted charts.

Hopefully the progressed moons coming aspects will announce some success (rate 1'degree/month).

Progressed moon conjunct MC
Progressed moon trine pluto and jupiter.
Progressed moon centrally placed at midheaven is conjuncting MC and making a trine to the pluto jupiter
combination.
This might give some public (mc/moon) success Jupiter pluto in the matter.

That will be in the spring february and forward into summer if so happen ?

Unclear for sure...but chosing to be positive here.
Last edited by Stefan on Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Stefan
Hopefully all will be well & I have to be careful of my pluto squares that lead me to conspiracy theories, I don’t see the moon as having benefic energies as
It takes the cosmic cross as it moved forward in its connection with the benefics. Also as regards possible fertility problems the moon is in the barren
sign of Virgo. Also the yods are pointing one to venus the other to mars underlining possible fertility problems. The south node in the placidius 1st house does not bode well.
Vettius Valens, in his commentary about the lunar nodes and their bendings (points in square to the nodes) in electional charts, notes the following. When the Moon occupies the same sign as one of its nodes or occupies a sign of one of the bendings of its nodes, then the situation surrounding the matter under consideration is unstable and the matter will run its course in a manner that is unsatisfactory, deficient or painful to the querent.

Hi Zosma

Moon in the degree of the nodes.
That must be 'true node' then.

I typically use true node.
But have had settings on mean node lately.

I am positive biased for vaccines in general and is therefore
perhaps unconsciously seeing the chart in a more positive lens.

stefan,

thanks for all your work here on this topic.. it is very relevant!

sometimes it seems astrology is about whether the glass is half full or half empty.. there are hard aspects involving neptune, but i imagine that would be expected.. thanks for your small research on the charts of the people you cite as well.. i don't have much to add, other then to say we ought to know soon enough whether the vaccine is effective and successful without any unintended negative consequences.... it will be fun to revisit this thread in a month or two.. thank you... james