Uranus in Leo

I could never get an angle on my Uranus in Leo, ruler of my 6th & on 12th cusp with exact sextile to NN. So I checked progressed moon & arc moon hit Uranus mid to late 1960’s . Then it hit Star Trek big influence on my childhood mind . Captain Kirk & the international crew spreading Uranian values throughout the universe. Then today Uranus NN Mars conjunction lieutenant Uhura passed away.

I understand you buddy, I have similar problems, but they already concern my star horoscope. I tried to fix them somehow and follow the correct actions, but nothing happened to my life. Then I decided to study astrology in more detail, because I realized that it is as significant as other exact sciences. My journey started with various articles like trulydivine.com and continued with scientific and populist literature. After that, I attended various courses and webinars, where I listened to lectures on astrology and wrote this material down in my notebook. I am very interested in this topic and I am getting deeper and deeper into it. If you know any interesting books on this topic, I will be glad to receive your recommendations.

Hi Maxklaud
I like listerning to Adam Elenbaas on you tube his narrations take me into planetary energies.
How to be in tune with soul purpose? I find learning to relax & having faith
in a divine beneficence is key.I need to get out of the way of myself.
God bless