The January 2021 New Moon and some trump member's charts

The date does not appear to be favorable for them. All charts located to the White House and all except djt's use noon for time.

trump in January 2021, 1 week before the inauguration of President Biden.

The New Moon will be opposite trump's natal Saturn.

The NM Saturn will be opposite his secondary progressed Saturn.
trump JR's January New Moon will be opposite his progressed Mars. About 2 hours after the New Moon the Moon will be conjunct Pluto in opposition to his progressed Mars. The Sun will do that the next day.

Again working with a noon chart for birth as recorded time is not available.
The January New Moon to Kushner's chart. Birth time not known - noon chart used, aspects still in effect.

With his Sun/Mercury midpoint getting so much attention will he sing like a tweety bird?
Ivanka's not happy

Ivanka's natal Saturn and Pluto only moved a few minutes of arc on the day she was born, therefore her progressed midpoint for them is within a few minutes of arc in accuracy. Their progressed midpoint at 7 pm, EST, on December 14 (Electoral College votes are cast) will be at 204°45'. It will be squared (1 degree orb) by transiting Pluto at 295°44'.

Birth time not known but Pluto only moved 2.5 arc minutes the day she was born (less than 1/20th of a degree). Aspects may be considered exact.

Her noon timed natal with the January NM chart.

Sir
There seems to me to be more going on here than Saturn transits on the day
Are we not dealing with the Saturn/Uranus cycle which began in 1988 over 29
degrees of Sagittarius the Gandanta degree between fire & water, & close to
Galactic center. The development of technology under this cycle made possible
globalization & the rise of the elites & the likes of Bill Gates & the strengthening of global organizations like the WHO & it is this Uranian force which battles with the traditional Saturnian forces, which tries to build walls & retain conservative forces. So, we got Brexit & Trump as Saturn opposed the synodic conjunction at the Gandanta degree the Elites felt like they were drowning & battled like crazy.
The toppling of statues & “drowning??? them in lakes, so now we get the closing square
With Saturn in a superior position & Mars afflicting Uranus This battle is far from over.

I'm not looking at anything until Dec 11 then Dec 18, 19, and 20.

It would be funny if evidence of fraud comes out on Jan 11 and then Biden is assassinated... then Trump becomes president... and everyone just loses their shit...

It would be the most insane inauguration in US history...

If Biden is assassinated I think Trump remains president (not fully sure) I think that Kamala doesn´t have power until she´s sworn in which officially happens on Dec 20...

That would make sense why Neptune is opposing Venus... her 12th lord ruler... as Rahu/Ketu squares Venus as well...

It´s the same transit Bush had when he won but with Neptune involved... everything is iffy.

So... I'm waiting until Dec 20 Mars conjunct Uranus...

That´s the official day the winner will be announced...

Whoever that may be... whether my guesses are wrong or right...