Jodi Arias' birth time

Hi all,

So I was watching a YouTube documentary on Jodi Arias' case (url below) and noticed they give a different time of birth from that on astro-databank.

Jodi was born on July 9, 1980 @Salinas, CA.

Time of birth at A-DB, supposedly from birth certificate: 1:52 am

Time of birth on the documentary, mentioned at the very beginning:11:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N274EurzpAA

Now, I couldn't find a pic of the actual BC, but while Jodi's chart with the early time of birth never quite clicked for me, with this late time many things seem to fall into place:

-Asc is 0 Aries, so that natal Mars at 29 Virgo is now the ruler of h1 opposing the ASC instead of sesqui-squaring it. This also means that, during the crime, transiting Pluto was exactly on Jodi's MC, squaring her ASC while the transiting Moon was doing so from 2 deg Cancer (!). You know what also was opposing that Pluto and squaring Jodi's ASC? Nothing less than her secondary progressed Moon at 1 deg Cancer, together with sec prog Venus. Remember that that natal Mars is the fourth angle of this grand cross.
-The Moon for the late time is square Saturn (h6), opposite Neptune (h9), quincunx Uranus (h8 ) and trine Pluto (h7). Much more going on than the 10 deg Gemini Moon of the early time.
-The Sun-Pluto square is now tighter (50 secs; 1 deg 47 in the early birth time).
-The Tropical SR (@Yreka) and Tropical LR (@Mesa) for the crime check out.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys observe.

srsedna

by my read, this time is a much better and immediate fit..... however, why is it that this person gave the birth data to astrodatabank which is rated as AA?

Source Notes
BC in hand from Sue Kay (email 16 May 2013) that is from adb... who is sue kay??

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Arias,_Jodi

who is it that came up with the time of 1154pm in the video??

moon is besieged by square to saturn- mars in the 1154pm time which is not the case in the 152 am time... the moon position is very different in the 2 charts...

in the event chart we see an applying mars-pluto 135 which is directly on the angles of jodi arias chart using the 1154pm time... this is not the case in the 152am time.. i continue to point out - mars-pluto in hard aspect is much associated with violence... i have seen it too many times! the 1154pm chart is heavily stressed with moon caught in a number of hard aspects to many other planets... at the time of the event the nodal axis is reversed which is an interesting set up...

the solar arc data also more strongly supports the 1154pm time.. sa moon -saturn square is directly at the sun-mercury conjunction for this time... moon in the 152am time is nowhere involved, but solar arc saturn would also square sun for either time...

creepy stuff to be interested in..

Thanks Isaac!

Still kinda creepy how 23:54 seems to check out, although it should be noted the two ascendants are 45 degrees apart, so while one gets squares from transits, the other will get semis and sesquis, and viceversa.

Hi james,

I tried, but for some reason my comment failed to publish. Also the video has over 54k comments by now and I have little hopes of the uploader reading new comments.

I hadn't hear of her before, but googled her and listened to a bit on youtube.

I agree about that 11.54pm birth time uncannily working better, more representing a malignant narcissist in that her Venus aspects Saturn within one degree and her Moon aspects Saturn within about one degree, so there is a sort of transmission of light connecting the Moon to Venus with one degree orbs.

Venus Saturn is often suspect, though a very common aspect and not everyone with it will be psychopathic. If her Moon and Venus had a close conjunction, within one degree or so, that would have been the key here, especially as her Venus was getting strong transits at the time of the murder.

With her chart, as with some other murderers such as Peter Sutcliffe the Yorkshire Ripper, I feel like I am just not seeing something that would account for what they did, just a slightly off Venus, which a lot of people have who don't murder anyone.

As a tangent, I noticed that she used the "correct" grammar when she said so and so and I, whereas I would always use the incorrect me and so and so. The correct version sounds like airs and graces.

With some events I rectified her chart to 01.43.04 PDT Asc 10Tau27’.
Moon in exact opposition to cusp 8 (orb 48’)
Vertex exactly conjunction Pluto !!!
The primary directions in Topocentric for the murder:
MC 90 Uranus 0’
Sun 90 Saturn 3’
Pluto 180 Venus 5’
MC 90 Mars 6’
MC 0 SN 8’
In that case there is no important transit, but some very significant in the converse transit (13 August 1952):
Converse transit Mars conjunct radical Uranus in 7th, forming exact T-Square with converse transit Sun and Pluto and Node which is in exact conjunction with radical South Node. Also converse transit Uranus conjunct radical Sun.
In the solar return, precession corrected, for 10 July 2007 Mesa Arizona Mars 10 Tau59’ on Asc. Regressing Mars to the date of the murder on 4 June 2008 Mars will be 10Tau22’ conjunct radical Asc orb 5’- this is the PSSR technique discovered by Cyril Fagan.
In secondary directions: progressed Moon 19Gem31 trine progressed Pluto 19Lib22’- usually not a positive aspect .

send them an e mail ... when you send them the e mail be sure to include the link to the photocopied birth cert that isaac shared.. let us know if you hear back .. cheers james
I did, yesterday morning; no answer for the moment but I'll let you guys know.

James: I’m afraid that you didn’t read properly my post: it is all deal with the murder using some techniques including transits. As I wrote the significant transits are only in converse transits
The converse transits may seems strange for you and maybe illogical, but remember that the arrow of time is flowing in two directions.
On 13 April 2015 Arias was sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.
Primary directions:
Saturn 90 Asc 5’ (converse)
Saturn 180 Asc 8’ (direct)
Transit Mars exactly on Asc!
Converse transit conjunct IC!
Secondary Directions:
Progressed Asc 180 progressed Neptune 7’
Regressed MC conjunct regressed Neptune 10’