In the article of the New Yorker, it is said “He’s a world-class programmer, with a deep understanding of the C++ programming language, “He understands economics, cryptography, and peer-to-peer networking.
Either there’s a team of people who worked on this, or this guy is a genius.???

Further
"Stuart Haber, a researcher at H.P. Labs, in Princeton. Haber is a director of the International Association for Cryptologic Research and knew all about bitcoin. “Whoever did this had a deep understanding of cryptography,??? Haber said when I called. “They’ve read the academic papers, they have a keen intelligence, and they’re combining the concepts in a genuinely new way.???

Haber noted that the community of cryptographers is very small: about three hundred people a year attend the most important conference, the annual gathering in Santa Barbara. In all likelihood, Nakamoto belonged to this insular world."

Whatever chart we choose, it could be approached with "Who is the Mother?" also relevant to the 10th House.
2 planets dignified - Venus (Pisces conjunct Fomalhaut) and Mars (Capricorn)
Blessings!

So all charts locations for this (including London) are speculative.
But
*The first transaction between Satoshi Nakamoto and Hal Finney on January 12, 2009 - 03:30:25 GMT
For this reason I use a version of the Jan 12th chart - we don't know where "Satoshi" was but we do know where Hal Finney was based. So I set mine for there; at least that way I have a grounded place and time. [/quote]
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

Wednesday, the Bitcoin lost more than half of its record value April 14th at $64,869 US. courtesy of Jupiter in Pisces.
This is a classic example of Jupiter Mutable - Don't do what I say - And conflicting message saying a True and False at the same time.

2 factors:
1) Elon Musk decided in mid-May to refuse bitcoin payments for his electric vehicles, contrary to a previous commitment, citing the environmental risk caused by bitcoin mining. Before changing his mind. Fact is that he bought $1,5 Billions of bitcoin recently.
2) China has stirred the knife in the wound by declaring that virtual currencies should not and cannot be used in the market because they are not real currencies. Yet Beijing is also accelerating preparations to launch its own virtual currency, which will be issued and supervised by the Chinese central bank. This digital currency, the future means of electronic payment on smartphones to replace coins and banknotes, could make its debut in 2022 at the Olympic Winter Games in Beijing.
Last edited by Ouranos on Fri May 21, 2021 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote:
China has stirred the knife in the wound by declaring that virtual currencies should not and cannot be used in the market because they are not real currencies. Yet Beijing is also accelerating preparations to launch its own virtual currency, which will be issued and supervised by the Chinese central bank. This digital currency, the future means of electronic payment on smartphones to replace coins and banknotes, could make its debut in 2022 at the Olympic Winter Games in Beijing.
Yes. I have been researching the Chinese Digital currency myself for a bit.
As this (and other state based digital currencies) will take us outside the scope of a thread created to discuss Bitcoin or crypto-currencies in general I have opened a fresh thread on this topic.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

I have recently concluded that to get a full view of crypto currencies a look at dogecoin is essential.

Invented as a joke and with no limit to the number it has been at least as successful an investment as bitcoin.

It was created on 6 December 2013 and first trade was 15 December 2013. I've not yet been able to find times but another astrologer has been testing a 9am chart (in keeping with the fun element of the coin).
http://www.thecuriousgirl.org/p/im-doge ... loger.html

I find it interesting because, as a joke, and with unlimited supply its value is obviously nil yet it is currently worth billions.

I think it has something to say about the crypto market as a whole. Just not sure what yet!
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

i have tried to stay away from the topic of cryptocurrencies unsuccessfully... it just seems like a repeat of tulip mania on so many levels... perhaps studying the mania of people would be a more useful exercise, but i am not sure how one does that astrologically... it must have something to do with the advent of technology though and perhaps this blind type of faith in technology too..

i have been recently exposed to tony norfields writing who i hadn't heard of before.. i see he wrote an article on cryptocurrency here for anyone interested.. it is from april 6th 2021..

https://economicsofimperialism.blogspot ... ocrap.html

Mark wrote:I think Patrick Watson thinks a group of New York financial experts had a role. New York is still the major global financial centre with both the NYSE and NASDAQ.

Mark
William Stickevers has updated his chart. Unfortunately I don't remember the details, but I do remember he had a fairly compelling explanation for selecting a location, so you might want to ask him about it.

There's been a web-bot hit for $64K then a 30%+ drop. In that data set Clif High predicts 100K bitcoin parties by Dec 2021, then it becomes "unobtanium". Then shortly thereafter, a really bad winter in northern EU followed by a chad revolt (vikings) and a revolution (revival) in the USA bringing back "constitutionalists". Not sure how much of his forecast is wishful thinking, but I do remember him saying the 64K then a drop back in 2017.

What's interesting about his forecasts is that he's using set theoretical associations similar to what you would see with astrological sets (such as the significations for Jupiter or Sagittarius) and how an allotment would select out certain significations given a "temporal marker" (think time lord sequence activiation)... It sounds similar to what Schmidt was trying to do with celestial grammar.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/suMHHmTzId1v/

When one of the temporal markers manifests, it brings in a higher probability for the others to mature along side it.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Congratulations to Anybody who saw the Crash coming ......

I didn't and I haven't got Answers except these Three Points.

Tropically Uranus is in Taurus.

Tropically Neptune and Pluto have been in a long Running trine, that is an Offence to any decent Grounded "Protestant" Approach to Life.

Tropical t.Pluto threatens the USA's Economic Power to Destruction next Year.

But following the Nakshastras would have shown that Venus crossed the Node, when the Sun was in Sidereal Taurus at 15*45'.

So that would be Rohini, and the Second Pada ruled by Venus.

That'd be an Eclipse Moment for Sidereal Taurus, and that Nakshastra too.

So the Question is does Anybody have Software that adds the Nakshastras to the Classic Dial Charts ?

So in the Vedic World (Don't mention the V Word) This was a Real Kick in the Nakshastras !!!

Some feel that Crossing The Node is a Turning Point downwards. And we could say that Venus got a Surprise.

And We should All learn about the Nodes more.

The 26th May Eclipse will be across that Rohini Axis but in the Nakshastra on the Opposite Side of the Zodiac.

Early next Week should be Mayhem.

H

WooWoo wrote:Tropical t.Pluto threatens the USA's Economic Power to Destruction next Year.
H
In at least one of the USA charts, transiting Pluto opposes Mercury by degree. Mercury is said to represent "trusts" and Pluto ingressed into Capricorn being called the "trust-less protocol". This is one of the reasons why I think the first in a series of US banking collapses might happen autumn 2022. I'm not sure which of Nick Campion's texts has a date for the founding of the Federal Reserve but I think this chart should be important now.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Woo Woo wrote:
Congratulations to Anybody who saw the Crash coming ......

I didn't and I haven't got Answers except these Three Points.

Tropically Uranus is in Taurus.

Tropically Neptune and Pluto have been in a long Running trine, that is an Offence to any decent Grounded "Protestant" Approach to Life.

Tropical t.Pluto threatens the USA's Economic Power to Destruction next Year.

But following the Nakshastras would have shown that Venus crossed the Node, when the Sun was in Sidereal Taurus at 15*45'.

So that would be Rohini, and the Second Pada ruled by Venus.

That'd be an Eclipse Moment for Sidereal Taurus, and that Nakshastra too.

So the Question is does Anybody have Software that adds the Nakshastras to the Classic Dial Charts ?
I cant confess I saw this coming but I wasn't really looking in the first place as I only very recently got interested in cryptos. More generally, I have had little time to study my aspectarian as you have!

I dont know if its exactly what you had in mind but I have displayed a chart with the Nakshatras in the outer rim and tropical signs within.

The chart I have displayed is for when Elon Musk made his the pivotal tweet that Tesla would no longer accept payment by Bitcoins. Others might prefer a chart for New York the following morning when the markets opened. The moon would have been smack on the NN by then.

One thing I am focusing much more on these days is declination. Its often reveals a lot that flat two dimensional astrology based on just longitude completely misses.

For example, its striking that in this chart Pluto is in an almost exact parallel in this chart with the South Node. I guess if I had been really looking that was a clear marker of a downturn /bear trend someone. Trouble was clearly brewing but I wouldn't know exactly where to look from just that. However, Mercury and Mars are both out of bounds and in a parallel. And as you yourself observed Mercury is applying to the nodal axis. Mercury seems the natural significator for currency. I dont know have sufficient experience to know if such trend shifts are commonly reflected in major currency movements like this but astrologically it seems highly probable.

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Sat May 22, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly