Bitcoin & other Cryptocurrencies in 2021

As we speak today with the entrance of Mars in Taurus, the bitcoin just went over $35,000 a unit.
Here is the chart
https://www.astro.com/astrology/iam_article180117_e.htm
** Note that even if the currency was created in 2008, its entrance on the Market can also be considered at midnight (London) on January 3, 2009.

With natal Mercury at 2 Aqu 47 iand the Uranus/Saturn square this year we can expect a lot of upheavals, not just for the bitcoin but for all digital currencies (Uranus in Fall in Taurus, modern rulership).
There are currently 1,658 cryptocurrencies, according to investing.com.
When launched in 2009, the bitcoin initial value was $0.08 US
Doing a rough calculation, if you had bought $20 of bitcoins, your fortune would be estimated at $8,750,000 US. How risky is risky when you invest $20.
According to Ray Merriman, "Once the high is in, we can project that Bitcoin will decline 77 to 93% before leaving Taurus in 2025-2026."

Cheers!
Ouranos
Blessings!

At the bottom of this blog is my concerns about what is happening to bitcoin from a technical perspective...

https://hive.blog/transhumanism/@zoidso ... reat-reset

Bitcoin has a 4 year concave wave form with an over 80% correlation to PlanB's Stock to Flow model. I suspect that by the time Uranus and Pluto form a trine, this wave form will have become an S curve adoption wave.

If bitcoin doesn't solve the scaling trilemma issue either on the base layer or through 2nd level (such as Lightning Network), then it is likely the Yahoo! of the early internet which later gets replaced. This implies that one of the other cryptos (hopefully not centralized) ends up being the Google of internet finance.

If bitcoin can become a unit of account (aka world reserve currency), then it will essentially become a stable coin with very low fluctuation in price.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

tulip bulb mania is alive and well in bitcoin..

my own position on finance is we need to move into a world of public finance, as opposed to private finance... it might be a long ways off, but i believe it will eventually come...

james_m wrote:tulip bulb mania is alive and well in bitcoin.
This surge seems to be driven by institutional investors as they understand what is happening to fiat based systems. Retail isn't here quite yet. They are protecting themselves from the theft (called QE when a central bank does it, but counterfeiting when ordinary citizens do it).

30 - 40% corrections are normal in a bull market. 80 - 90% corrections in a bear market. But if mass adoption happens, it will no longer be volatile due to becoming UoA (unit of account) in the same way that the USD currently is.
james_m wrote:my own position on finance is we need to move into a world of public finance, as opposed to private finance... it might be a long ways off, but i believe it will eventually come...
Private vs public distinction isn't very well defined. The bitcoin blockchain is public / transparent. Chain analytics have turned it into a surveillance coin with even less privacy than private banking (for those with the knowledge of how to use it).

When the Mercury / Pluto opposition gets activated in the USA chart by the Pluto return, we can expect this to happen:

https://youtu.be/i_wOEL6dprg?t=880

Max Keiser has predicted a central bank failure by the end of this year. Says that it will probably be one of the European central banks, then it will send a shock wave through the rest of the financial system. That's the "trust vs trustless" dichotomy of Mercury vs Pluto. The "full faith and credit of the United States of America" will be questioned by bitcoin. Many of us have been predicting this for years.
Curtis Manwaring

curtis,

finance is a large subject, just like astrology... i don't want to get into it with you mostly because i don't think there is much or any astro to be had in the conversation..

one person who i admire and that i read from time to time on finance is michael hudson.. if you want to explore some of his thinking on public verses private finance, you can check out his website.. here is the 'about' page on him at his website..

https://michael-hudson.com/about/

Thank you both for your comments and links.
Bitcoin went over $40,000/unit today
Gone crazy. Let's see next week Mars conjunction to Saturn and square to Uranus has in store for digital money.
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote:Thank you both for your comments and links.
Bitcoin went over $40,000/unit today
Gone crazy. Let's see next week Mars conjunction to Saturn and square to Uranus has in store for digital money.
My astrological analysis of this bitcoin chart (keep in mind we have no idea where the first block was mined) seems to project a short term top this February. I did this forecast back in summer 2017 after having been in bitcoin for about 6 months.

https://youtu.be/RdqsFhMiVgI

The forecast I had for the bear market as starting in Feb 2018 and lasting for 1 year due to the sag period (Jupiter under the beams and in fall). 2019 had a significant rally but not a new ATH.

My method for using ZR is not so much based upon astrological theory as it is in finding repetition in the periods and matching moves by direction. The idea I had was that the lower levels indicate smaller moves and the higher the level, the greater the move (or wind).

Seeing how much this has gone up (double in less than a month), I think we could be in for a serious correction. The crazy thing is this could keep going up due to the situation fundamentally with QE and institutional investors getting scared of traditional markets.

The tightening of the Saturn Uranus square is one to watch in this regard. It seems to indicate more attempted regulation (Saturn in superior square). However since no one is in charge of bitcoin, what gets regulated are the edges (the exchanges).

I'm personally not a buyer until I see at least a 30% correction at this point. Enter at your own risk.
Curtis Manwaring

t.Pluto moves on towards the USA's n.Pluto at 27°33'10" Cap.

I estimate that on the 18th March the threat to that $US Economic Power Point begins to weaken.

This is the moment when Pluto's speed reduces such that it can't make it to that Degree.

[A bit like when, as Kids, you'd be dared to jump across a Stream but as you ran in to do make the Jump, you realised that you wouldn't make it, and basically Bottled It ....

You knew you'd fall short.]

Could this be what is driving Bitcoin just now ?

Collapsing Faith in the USA's Economic Power ?

H

https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/ ... rrency/btc

Bitcoin fell over 10,000 points from its all-time high on January 8 at nearly 42,000 to a low of nearly 30,000 by Monday, January 11.
It rallied back to a secondary high of slightly over 40,000 on Thursday, January 13, before dropping over 5000 points the next day. (Mars squares Saturn)

January 21st - Fell to $30,812 - Sun conjunct Saturn
Feb 5th - Up again at $39,259 - Venus conjunct Saturn
All squaring Uranus
Feb 9th - Venus conjunct Jupiter - Over $47,000 with the impulse of Tesla
---------------------
In March 2020, it was around $4,000 - One year later $47,000
What makes it even more volatile and unpredictable (Uranus in Taurus) is the resistance from the authorities (Saturn in Aquarius). And this applies to all crypto currencies.
Until it goes mainstream abiding by the rules, it is not a safe investment.

Looking at the square between Saturn and Uranus, Saturn is stronger (own sign and ruling Uranus by traditional rulership). But casting a sinister aspect in a waning cycle (a double-whammy), it does not have full dominion over Uranus the rebel.
At the same time, as long as Uranus remains in Taurus it will challenge U.S. Dollar for global trading purposes. The U.S. Dollar being the standard since 1944 can hold its ground in a 'normal economy' but it would be a mistake to try to impose tariffs over its dominion position. It would be devastating for agriculture, cattles and food necessities in the World (Taurus).
Blessings!

Venus enters the Orb of the Sun on the 16th Feb, and continues to Combust on the 26th March.

Usually this shows up in the Bond Markets.

Nearer that time and to a peak on that Day, I believe, Mars conjuncts The Node.

Add in the Threat to the 27°33' Anglo Saxon System, and I think we are set for some sort of Wealth Storage Panic.

Venus and Mercury are swapping positions for who Rises first now.

And from the 27th March Venus Sets.

H

PS I think that is what they talk about here, but there are plenty of Alternative Views too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUnLHpMlRq0

Clif High speaks on the future of bitcoin and crypto's. A lot more is happening too and he talks about sci-fi world and "secrets revealed" which will coincide with economic collapse this decade.

https://odysee.com/@LitecoinLisa:1/uncl ... W3jnqJt1Xd

Clif High is known for developing a web bot that is able to predict future events by studying words scraped from the dark web associated with temporal markers.
Curtis Manwaring