Prince Charles and King in 2016-17

Fiddling with the chart of Prince Charles in Valens software , I realized that he has ZR Spirit period of Aries starting from Nov 2016.
Aries is his MC.
The period of Aries-Libra could be interesting as Libra is the 10th from Part of Spirit.

Additionally, he has :
1. Sextile of Sun to Asc: Sept 2016
2.Opp Mars to MC in Aug 2017
3.Moon in Bounds of Venus till 2023

I think this looks like an upgrade Duchy of Cornwal to that of Lancaster but in 2021 MC is in bounds of Saturn and South node in Firdaria kicks in.

PD

Pankajdubey wrote:
Fiddling with the chart of Prince Charles in Valens software , I realized that he has ZR Spirit period of Aries starting from Nov 2016.
Aries is his MC.
The period of Aries-Libra could be interesting as Libra is the 10th from Part of Spirit.

Additionally, he has :

I think this looks like an upgrade Duchy of Cornwal to that of Lancaster but in 2021 MC is in bounds of Saturn and South node in Firdaria kicks in.

PD
Pluto is of course opposing the UK Moon (1801). I think that perfects next year. I have already stated here on the forum (or maybe it was FB!) I think this is consistent with a royal death. Although we have the national trauma of the Brexit up to 2019.

I haven't really got a feel for ZR. I cant say the periods seem to reflect my life that well but perhaps I am not eminent or successful enough!

Judging by his recent ill health that would more likely be Prince Philip.

Certainly, worth exploring Prince Charles and Prince Wlliam's chart further.

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Looking at the Queen?s chart her radical Neptune reaches Saturn by symbolic arc direction at age 92 years and 5 months which might indicate a death event (but not her own I think).This equates with around mid Sept 2018 but such a direction would only be approximate.

At that time however the Queen?s asc. directs to 23 Aries 47 which conjoins her radical ?Arabic? part Saturn-Neptune.
Her Part of Fortune directs to 11 Capricorn 27 which conjoins her radical Moon ? Neptune part (the Moon is her Lord 7).
This would seem to me to indicate death of spouse, around that time, but only if the birth time is absolutely accurate because one degree difference on the ascendant equates with a year and one arc minute with a week or thereabouts.

I haven?t looked at Prince Phillip?s chart because of the conflicting birth data.

Neptune directions do not always indicate a death event but a death is always accompanied by a Neptune direction. I say this because Charles Carter in his ?Symbolic Directions in Modern Astrology? Chapter 4 entitled ?The Measure of Death? says that you should study the subject of your own or anyone else?s death
?only if death has little terror for you?.

Vicki wrote:.... I say this because Charles Carter in his ?Symbolic Directions in Modern Astrology? Chapter 4 entitled ?The Measure of Death? says that you should study the subject of your own or anyone else?s death
?only if death has little terror for you?.
Prince Charles as a political activist Monarch would do that for most Britishers 🤔

Re: Prince Charles and King in 2016-17

pankajdubey wrote:Fiddling with the chart of Prince Charles in Valens software , I realized that he has ZR Spirit period of Aries starting from Nov 2016.
Aries is his MC.

Additionally, he has :

PD
My post in 2016.
Interesting that the SN firdar could both deprive and elevate.
Add:
ZR from Spirit Aries(MC) -Leo (Asc) from June 2022
PD