Thank you Amelia for instigating this thread and always moderated comments!
Thanks Pankajdubey for reviving Linda Goodman I still keep track of some of her aphorisms.
And thank you James for your youthfulness approach to astrology. Astrology is fun!

Ouranos :D
Blessings!

Thanks, Ouranos.

I forgot to mention that all three synastry charts we discussed turned out to suit Dorotheus' requirements:

Same-sign ascendants: Prince Charles & Camilla
Sun in the other's Midheaven: [none]
Sun in the other's ASC: [none]
Moon in the other's Midheaven: [none]
Moon in the other's ASC: [none]
One's Moon the sign of the other's Venus, especially when the two Moons are in trine:
Harry & Meghan, though the Moons aren't in trine
One's Venus or Jupiter the sign of the other's Venus or Jupiter:
Lennon and Paul McCartney

Amelia

Interesting!
And very true, synastry as described by Dorotheus help us understand the energies people can bring and need into a relationship. As well as the composite charts which is a junction between sensitive points.
And the Moon, if you raise children, is of special importance.
Now, we discussed in the thread mostly of love relationships. But you have other kind of relationships, like business. I read somewhere that if you have a small business, it is better to get acquainted with similar energies but for larger corporations, best to have people of different energies. We have a good example with Donald Trump who tried to build his presidency with people alike and the ship went sinking.
And you also have people you will encounter only once and they can change the course of your life. On the positive side, they are what I call our 'guardian angels'. I remember many years ago, I attended a conference by Michio Kushi, a spiritual leader and at the end of his presentation, I walked by him to thank him for his presentation. He turned over to me and put his hand on my shoulder and told me, before I could utter a word 'Make peace with your ex." And at that very moment, I felt a strong flow of heat circulating in my body. One week later, she called me and we made peace, telling each other how passionate our relationship had been A couple of months later, I met my SO. Love is all we need!

** Kushi's Moon cj NN falls on my Sun and his Harmonic 9th Jupiter is conjunct my natal Jupiter.

Cheers!
Ouranos
Blessings!