Phil Spector

Phil Spector, who just died, was born 26th December 1939 at 2.55pm, Bronx, New York. AA data from birth certifcate on Astro data bank.

Killed Lana Clarkson on 3rd February 2003.

First chart shows transits and second chart shows Solar Arc progressions for 3rd February 2003.

Natally his Venus makes a 22.5 degree aspect to his Moon, and an opposition to his Pluto and IsisTranspluto. A malignantly narcissistic Venus, not because of Pluto but Pluto would intensify it.

Venus aspecting the Moon is a closed Venus (usually, there could be occasional exceptions), and a natal aspect to IsisTranspluto is opening, so opening a closed Venus would have been painful for him, as a child. Added to that, both the Moon and IsisTranspluto aspecting Venus (22.5 etc aspects, within one degree orb) are malignant traits (again, some exceptions).

His Mars Neptune opposition, square his Sun's antiscion is probably very creative, where his talent with music came from.

At the time of his killing of Lana Clarkson, his Mars Neptune opposition's Solar Arc had progressed to the antiscion of his natal Venus, 28 degrees Scorpio 7 minutes, and transiting Uranus was squaring the antiscion of his natal Venus.

Huh. Mars under Neptune AND opposed to Neptune can't possibly be a good dispositor for Jupiter and retro-fallen Saturn there D:

Not trying to start a fight here, but I'd say you don't need to take IsisTransPluto into account to make that Venus malignant! That opposition is tight, Pluto is Pluto, and their dispositors aren't helping at all from houses 12 and 8. The only one trying to help is poor, kinda powerless Jupiter with his trines and sextiles. I don't know Phil's biography well, but it looks like any influence from among his friends was unsuccessful in dissuading him from pointing guns at women.

Add the Sun-Moon opposition and the poor guy had three harmful oppositions to deal with; I think bipolar disorder is the least he could have gotten.

Best regards,
srsedna