EU chart and its Solar Arcs.

I wanted to look at the EU chart and what is happening to it now.

Hoping that it will collapse. Pathetic, petty rules making English lorry drivers throw their sandwiches away if they want to cross EU borders. What if it was baby milk and baby food?

I hope more countries join the UK and leave, causing it to collapse, it is just Macron and Mutti that are behind pointless petty rules that badly affect people. Other EU countries don't like them either.

Nasty evil thing with its Mars Pluto conjunction opposition the Moon square IsisTranspluto and Saturn. Venus 45 degree semisquare to the Moons Nodes, if it was human it would be a malignant narcissist.

Fleur yes this ia a grim chart indeed !

Moon close to Algol squaring a Mars/Pluto conj.
The close Uranus/Neptune conj. in the 6th would indicate mental illness esp. since Lord 6 Saturn threatens the Asc. and Lord 8 Jupiter and Lord 1 Venus square that conj.

Also Mercury Lord 10 is on the "accursed" degree. I see this so frequently connected with the cataclysm of 12,000 years ago which Eric Morse has written abput. The same forces at play today in these times pursuing their technocratic, fascist agenda. They are criminally insane idealogues.

Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten that the Moon is conjunct Algol. Its antiscion is 5 degrees Leo 40 minutes, which stationary Uranus came within 1 degree and 3 seconds of squaring on the 14th January, and Jupiter has just been opposing it, and Saturn will oppose it in early February.

The transiting Moons Nodes are 22.5 degrees to the Moon.

Uranus stationed at 6 degrees Taurus 43 minutes on 14th January, antiscion 23 degrees Leo 17 minutes.

Its Moon's North Node's antiscion is 25 degrees Capricorn 40 minutes. Transiting Pluto is exactly conjunct this.

The transits to this chart are so huge at the moment that what is happening to the EU itself is not minor. It is not a case of an irrelevant little island deciding to leave, the monster itself is deeply wounded.

Vicki wrote[The close Uranus/Neptune conj. in the 6th would indicate mental illness]
Brings to mind Klaus Schwab & his great reset, the loss of private property
fits in well with the Uranus/Neptune conjunction on the 18th degrees the devils degrees as Nikola Stojanovic made known.
So transiting Neptune is approaching the SA Saturn & SA descendant with the transiting nodes squaring the SA asc/desc points the delusional reset may begin.
The Eu begins its Saturn return with Brexit undermining its finances SA saturn in the 8th house with Transiting Neptune approaching,With the moon in the 10th represented by Merkel & Ursula & Algol strong conjunct the moon. What is the turn to stone if not the leader being from behind the iron curtain.
Too many planets in fixed signs this chart was designed by the freemasons behind the EU built to last with that stellium in Scorpio Venus in libra Saturn in Aquarius & Moon in taurus,