Burma - Myanmar-Sidereal

given the events of the past day.... here is the chart in sidereal krishnamurthi ayanamsa - that is given in nicholas campions book of world horoscopes...

here is the solar return which just happened jan 3rd 2021..

profection lord is jupiter - sag - for this year...

primary directions has saturn directed to the descendant...

the military is ruled by mars.... it is interesting in the natal chart mars on the midheaven squaring and dominating the jupiter rising.. one can see the position of solar return moon sitting exactly on this same mars position.... mars seems to dominate jupiter which is the profection lord at present.. jupiter is weak in cap on the 6th house in the solar return chart... mars in the solar return is strong by being in the 9th although being dominated by saturn and jupiter from the 6th as i see it... i believe the military is also connected to the 6th in mundane charts... bottom line is it seems the military is going to hang in here for the next year and hopefully not longer... i might have more to say later, but i am busy right now!

the saturn-pluto in cancer in the 9th sure looks challenging.. it is interesting seeing the ruler of the 9th come to the ascendant in the solar return chart for now... and of course we still have the ongoing saturn-pluto conjunction at the moment, although it is dissipating..

i find it interesting seeing a planet in the 9th - saturn in cancer - in a direction to the descendant here... i believe the correct terminology according to my lessons with martin is the descendant has been directed to saturn - the opposite of what it says in morinus.. saturn in turn rules the 3rd and 4th houses in the natal chart.. all in all it implies a challenging dynamic for myanmar moving forward here...

Interesting analysis James!
The SR Moon over natal Mars/MC (Lord of the Year) fits well with a change (Moon) of government.
Agree, the Army is the 6th (civil servants).

Ouranos
Blessings!

thanks ouranos!

i was also wondering of the exact time of this change over yesterday.... i know that the lunar return off the solar return was yesterday, but i don't know what time this transition to military rule happened... hopefully we can find out... this return happened at 7:08 am yesterday in the capital...

below is a day chart for the military leader now holding power... Min Aung Hlaing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min_Aung_Hlaing

below is a chart for the famous leader Aung San Suu Kyi who has been removed from power... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aung_San_Suu_Kyi

it is interesting to note the place of aung san suu kyis moon is in the same vicinity as in the national chart for myanmar.... she has just had a mars return the past few weeks... her natal saturn is siting close to exactly conjunct the same degree as the sun in the new military leaders chart... her north node is very close by as well as she has a saturn-north node conjunction in her chart...transit uranus is exactly conjunct her mars at this time as well... it will be interesting to see how this unfolds...

all charts are in sidereal...

from the nyt on the leader at the moment - gen. min aung hlaing...

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/01/worl ... -coup.html

"Who is Senior Gen. Min Aung Hlaing?
The military said it had handed power to the army chief, Senior Gen. Min Aung Hlaing.

The move prolongs the power of General Min Aung Hlaing, who is supposed to age out as army chief this summer. His patronage network, centered on lucrative family businesses, could well have been undermined by his retirement, especially had he not been able to secure a clean exit.

Under the former power-sharing agreement, General Min Aung Hlaing presided over two business conglomerates and was able to appoint three key cabinet members who oversee the police and border guards.

The military never fell under the control of the civilian government. In recent years, the army, with General Min Aung Hlaing at the helm, has overseen campaigns against several of the country’s ethnic minority groups, including the Rohingya, the Shan and the Kokang."