another distraction in a long line of constant distractions!! but it is an interesting coincidence so thanks for pointing it out...

frankly i find the constant distraction on navalny while assange continues to rot in a uk prison more fascinating myself... the hypocrisy is so outstanding, it defies everything!

but more to your question on the stellium - this is part of what i think barbault was getting at with the triple conjunction of jupiter-saturn-pluto.... and i do believe he made the observations of how the planets were all clustered in a small space of the 360 too with neptune-uranus in a 45 and 90 with saturn-uranus - 45 with saturn-neptune too - it would be called a cluster @@@@ by any other name!!

so, i think this is why the times at present are challenging for everyone - covid, and etc. etc.. and i did get this from barbault a few years ago reading his book... i think this general pattern doesn't have to be challenging, but the hard aspect position of the outers makes it more so...

and i think if you honestly look back to the spring of 2020 - it is much the same set up.. all planets contained in a narrow window... it was the covid, lockdown set up.. and it is ongoing..

as for the obsession with trump - i would just stick to working that out off his natal chart.. cheers james