Is our split permanent?

A friend asked me this question about a split she had with her long time boyfriend of five years or so.

They've had two splits in the past but they returned to be with each other each time.
They aren't married, and my friend has three children of her own.
Their recent split is from about a month ago, and the background is financial disagreements and various disappointments.

1. What do you think?
2. And also what's your opinion on:
A. Do you think the conjunction to Pluto can be considered as a prohibition, before the Moon reaches Saturn?
B. Also the reception isn't as strong once the Moon reaches Saturn.There's only one-sided reception, not mutual.
C. Part of marriage (asc+dsc-ven) is at 3-Gemini so Mercury would disposit it, and it is retro in the chart but will both conjunct the benefics and go direct soon. But is that sufficient?
D. Venus is separating from Uranus, but once again, it might not be sufficient and only be symbolic.

Thanks!

Link to the horary chart:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ffj5u ... sp=sharing

Hello Dima Gur,
Asking if the split will be permanent with the MoonL1 in the 7th - I would say No. The Moon doesn't call for something permanent.
As Ivy Jacobson says "The Moon in the 7th is restless in marriage and insecure and relatives may criticize the choice. In Detriment, he will not get the one he wants or the one he gets for very long."
And the Moon is ruled by SaturnL7, which gives less free will to make the desired changes.
The Moon applies to Pluto on the cusp of the 8th and ruling the intercepted 5th. Power struggles over money, children and shared resources is on the agenda.

MercuryR will go direct February 22nd which should re-open a communication channel culminating with the next conjunction April 19th.
As for the original question 'Is our split permanent?", I suggest looking at the 10th House (4th from the 7th end-of-the matter) ruled by Jupiter here and Neptune sitting on the turned 4th (not afflicted). In May, Jupiter will enter Pisces and should bring a brighter future.
For how long? Remains to be seen.

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!

I agree with Ouranos. I think Moon applying to conjunct Saturn with strong reception is a testimony indeed that they will get back together. But as Tanit advised elsewhere on this forum, Moon/Saturn could point to a very painful relationship. I think if they do get back together, it might be a good idea to sit down and talk things out calmly and see if both really think or feel in ways each other assumes the other does.

Lord 7 Saturn being in House 8 the turned house of 2. Financial concerns could still be weighing heavily on his mind. Saturn is still under the beams, but Sun, ruling House 2 finances, is moving away. I think there is some hope in resolving the issues in the end.

Bonatti says that conjunction can go either good or bad. Moon is in detriment... Saturn is not in a good house, though essentially strong. So how stable or durable the relationship would be is anybody's guess. At the same time, Bonatti also says that strong reception like this is enough to overcome just about anything and perfect the matter at least to some extent. I wouldn't worry this is a single reception. For perfection it never has to be mutual (though that would be great), especially this is the heavier planet receiving the applying one.

I do not think Pluto prohibits. Most traditional astrologers look upon the outer planets as fixed stars.

Amelia