My thinking is to see how the inauguration chart VOC plays out,as there are several historic definitions of void of course moons only the modern interpretation of Al H Morrison would fit in this case. Lilly definition or the ancient Hellenistic do not fit this chart.
When I first noticed this Void moon I thought that voter fraud would be uncovered through the courts & a re-election ordered.This was what I suspected would happen as Neptune was transiting Bidens IC ,& this is the message I received before the election that the elections would be"unclean" which I took to mean fraud would take place.
So the inauguration chart would link Bidens "karma " to the USA so what happens when the president of America is on a recliner rapidly losing his mental capacity,does the vice President take over ? Or does the deep state generate a war to deflect attention away from a Void president ? We shall see in the following months.

Here is what Philip Graves has to say on Unaspected planets
https://www.astrolearn.com/astrology-articles/aspects3/

"Where a planet forms no major (Ptolemaic) aspect to any other planet within a reasonably strict orb, it is considered unaspected, and characteristically seems poorly integrated into the conscious personality, self-contained, and solitary in action. It may appear often to act as a law unto itself in the particular area indicated by its house placement, unmoderated by the rest of the individual’s nature. Sometimes, unpredictably, it will shoot off into a crescendo of autonomic activity. Then at other times it may disappear from view completely. Its behaviour is thus erratic and can seem uncontrolled by either the individual’s conscious will or any social conditioning. Additional emphasis will be lent to the sign it occupies in the life of the individual."
Blessings!