Indian book on ayanamsa

Hello
Does anyone have an idea where I could maybe obtain a book published in India, probably in Tamil Nadu (maybe Tirukkovilur), by Swami Sadasiva Giri : "The correct value of ayanamsa" (preface by K.N. Rao)? It is about the "Deva-datta" ayanamsa, about 22' less (chart points further forward) than Lahiri.
In the past I found and ordered things from Indian online bookshops with very extensive ranges, but can't find much now. This book may have been published by the author, I think probably 12 to 15 years ago, maybe more, so perhaps hard to find. I found a profile of him on the web with an email, and wrote some time ago, but no reply.
Probably hopeless, but thanks for any ideas.
Graham [/i]

I have never heard of this book or its author, and nothing comes up on an Internet search except forum discussions where the book is mentioned. Graham, you have probably already read this forum article, but for what it's worth, here is an excerpt for anyone interested:
In 1996 Sh. K.N. Rao Sir released a book by Swami Sadasiva Giri who has used this principle extensively. The book’s title is The Correct Value of Ayanamsa. The book was distributed in our class in Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan by him. Swamiji has used a different value of ayanamsha in his book and has proved this principle extensively using examples. I have tried this principle for so many years and find it to be working very well.

For friends who want to experiment with this principle and Devadutta ayanamsha, please note Devadutta ayanamsha is 22' 37" smaller then Chitrapaksha ayanamsha. (June 20, 2017)

http://youthastro.com/ruling-pratyantar ... ayanamsha/
Just in February I was able to acquire an out-of-print book published by a facsimile publisher in India. This offer is printed in the back of the book:

Demand any Rare Book at: www.facsimilepublisher.com
If not available, give information. Our team will search and update
you.

Gyan Books distributes these books. The company seems to be in partnership with the facsimile publisher. www.gyanbooks.com
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm