Will I have to sell my stocks by April 19th?

Hi everyone! This is my first post here, so please let me know if I’m doing something wrong while posting it.

The question is: Will I have to sell my stocks by April 19th?

PS: This is about an investment operation, in which first I will get paid for selling a call option of stocks I already have and eventually I would have to sell them or not. This last part (the actual stocks’ selling) would make the entire difference on my profit or loss.

After having made clear what my question is. I mention that the main issue I am struggling with this chart, is to decide on significant and here is where I am looking for help:

I think Venus and Mars would be respectively Lord 1 and Lord 2, but I would like to find an aspect between my significants and Lord 7 or Lord 8, specially if my timing would be after April 19th (what makes it profitable for me), but I am finding very tricky here to decide on Lord 7 and 8, since it’s also about Mars and Venus. What criteria would you guys use to choose this significant, in this case?

I would read the aspect between Moon (0A05) and Mars as me starting the operation, which would be pretty much now or the next 2 days.

Since the antiscion of the Ascendant falls with the Moon by degree, I would take it as my significant alone, but yet I feel stucked to decide on other planets. Should I take Mars as Lord 2 and Venus as Lady 7/8?

Here follows the chart image link:
https://imgur.com/a/k1wRAO4

If the image link doesn’t work, this is the chart data:
11 Mar 2021, 20:04:23, BZT2 +3:00
Sao Paulo Brazil, 23°S32', 046°W37'

Best regards y’all ^^
ALEA IACTA EST

Hi andrecruz

What is your preferred or default course of action, to sell or hold?

Below I assume it is to sell by the date your specified. Mars lord of House 2 being in House 8 could show a sale happening, but it doesn't seem very profitable for you. In fact, I think the chart advises against it. The Moon's next aspect is a square with an infortune in House 8, i.e. Mars. It is only received by triplicity, so this is not a healthy connection at all. If you gain from this sale, you might gain quite little.

You, Venus, is combust: "neither question propounded will take, or Querent be regulated," said William Lilly. Some astrologers say that the Querent is not clear about what he is asking, nor will he be able to follow the chart's advice. I believe you know what you're asking, but I would take this as another negative testimony to profits. Venus receiving Sun is a remediating factor. Still, this may not be enough for you to make as much profit as you hope. (Would've been much better if Sun receives Venus.) Again, if you gain from this, you gain little.

Lilly has once been a combust venus in a house purchase chart. He went through with the purchase anyway because he really fancied that house. It cost him a fortune and later he admitted that he spent more than he should have. (See Lilly's chart "If I should purchase Mr. B., his houses")

A combust Querent cannot usually see the situation clearly. I'd suggest you get all the advice you can get, to help you stay objective.

Part of Fortune in House 1, I think may also suggest "hold". I'm not certain about this one.

Amelia

Hello Andrecruz,

You can review the section When to buy or sell for profit on
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/wealthelect.html

From what I understand the purchaser of your call option will pay you a premium for the right to buy your stock at an agreed upon price in the event that the price of the asset is above the strike price. In this case, you would get to keep the premium if the price closed below the strike price. I would suggest to sell with an option Out of the Money in which case you would be protected and be able to retain your right not to sell.

Essentially, you are the 1st House (the seller) ruled by Venus exalted in the 5th. It seems you value your stock and you retain it.
The Moon ruling the 10th (the price of the stock) in the 5th (the stock) will make a square to MarsL7, suggesting this transaction fails. With Mars in Gemini, hastiness and overlooking the finer details of the transaction can be the culprit. Waning Moon also suggests no growth.

Best to you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Thanks Amelia and Ouranos for you time, your thoughts and references on the matter. Although being used to this specific kind of operation, I was, in fact, not considering some important details, by the time I erected the chart.

The combustion really showed that: I was not seeing (the whole picture of) the operation itself clearly; and I was not being able to decide on significators (which is ridiculous basic). Since combustion is a “pass not??? consideration and I was both querent and astrologer, I think I would not produce a sound judgement on this one.

The Ascendant in Via Combusta also reflected my mood (irritated) while not reaching a judgement and normally I am comfortable doing it. Initially I only referred to the combustion, in this particular chart, as the matter not perfecting, since I could decide not to.

Later on the evening, I went back to my strategy setup and then realized the missed details, which defined a clear NO GO situation.

Sorry if I was too prolix writing, I just wanted to share my feelings and feedback on it, specially because in my experience, combustion in charts was never only a minor testimony, but a pass not or at least some big issue involved. Thank you guys! ^^
ALEA IACTA EST