ukraine - zelensky - sidereal

we are coming up to the 2 year anniversary of volodymyr zelenskys inauguration time, or the time he was sworn in as prime minister of ukraine... below is the chart for when he was sworn in...

the sun mercury conjunction brings together the 2nd, 3rd and 12th house ruler... i believe ukraine is having difficulty with finances due a dependency of the imf for continued financial support... this might be reflected in zelenskys chart by the mercury-sun conjunction, although i wouldn't ordinarily interpret it this way... i think the fact neptune is in the 8th house with the moon - ruler of the ascendant, squaring onto the 8th house neptune is more indicative of this... getting financial support from others that is undependable, or comes with a lot of strings attached might be a way of putting it - especially due moon being in cancer... however, again the moon is applying to jupiter too, which looks positive in itself...

the thought was that the financial support for zelenskys whole political campaign was thru the covert support from Ihor Kolomoyskyi...

by around april 1st 2021, i suspect we might hear more about zelensky and the dynamic in ukraine.. this coincides with mars and neptune transit moving into the planetary pattern involving moon-jupiter-venus-uranus and ascendant... it looks like this specifically for april 4th.. see biwheel below with arrow pointing to mars-neptune transit on the outer wheel..

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ze ... _Volodymyr

adb gives zelenskys birthtime as 2pm based off memory - rated A.. he has an interesting chart with the transit of both mars and neptune connecting back to his natal neptune and, if the 2pm time is close - his ascendant degree... meanwhile saturn has recently made a transit to his natal sun and increases in strength in an opposition to his natal moon, his birth being shortly after the full moon... this time frame of early april may pass by without any surprises... at any rate - it was the astro exploration for today!

the way i see it ukraine is being used as a proxy war between usa and russia....my tendency is to blame the usa for the meddling.. it turns out the guy responsible for zelensky being in power, and one could say - zelensky is a type of puppet of this man is igor kolomoisky who i mentioned in my above post... it appears he wants to have closer ties with russia and in some sort of asymmetrical manner he has thus been sanctioned by the usa in the past few weeks... see article below...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/controver ... d-from-us/

i thought i would share this as i think it is quite relevant...

unfortunately i have at least 3 charts for ukraine - dec 1, 1991 8pm, aug 24th 1991 5:31 or 5:57pm.. all charts are for ukraines capital kiev... all the charts appear to be under the strain of transiting saturn at this time...