2021 Boulder shooting - Tropical

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Boul ... ng#Suspect

apparently Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa birthdate is listed as april 17th 1999... it was living in raqqah, syria, prior to coming to the usa in 2002... i did a chart for noon for raqqah, syria...
you can see the chart below...

looking at the chart, and ignoring the angle data, one will note the very strong t square with close mars-saturn opposition pointing to neptune at 4 aquarius.. mars at 6 scorpio and saturn at 5 taurus.... as it happens uranus has been transiting this same area presently around 8 taurus....

if you look in the chart below for the time of the shooting - close to 230pm in boulder colorado, you will see how the saturn-uranus square is close to the angles with approx 6 scorpio rising - this is the degree of the mans natal mars - by square... i think the ideological clash signified by saturn and uranus is very challenging for everyone here.. covid timing happens to add to the stress... but i have also noted how these 2 planets in hard aspect with one another seem to force a more rigid ideological approach in a person who has this combo from birth where the person either identifies with the saturn or uranus and is not able to merge the 2 planets in a harmonious manner...

the other obvious transit of significance is mars at 10 gemini exact opposite ahmads natal pluto... mercury at 9 pisces is not very far away either... the transiting mars-mercury square is connecting directly to the mans natal pluto... mars and pluto contacts i have repeatedly pointed out here at skyscript suggest a greater possibility of violence as is born out in this particular example....

for a look at the 2 charts on a biwheel, here is the event on the inside with ahmad alissas chart on the outside...

here is the basis for the birth data on ahmad alissa...
https://dennismichaellynch.com/breaking ... dia-posts/

looking at this with the 90 degree wheel i see that transiting neptune is also involved in the natal t square set up by 45 and 135 degree angles.... t neptune is 135 natal mars while being 45 degrees to natal saturn and neptune... in fact, the transit of neptune has been in the area of the exact midpoint to saturn-neptune the past month or so..all in all when you combine this with everything else - it isn't a helpful or friendly set up to ahmad alissas natal chart, in spite of the fact we don't know the exact time of his birth..

you can also see that neptune is involved in a midpoint with transit of mars and sun on the outer wheel.... this midpoint is about 6 taurus which happens to be in opposition to his natal mars as well.. i encourage anyone who wants to understand astro data and connections better to work with a 90 degree wheel... another quick observation - t pluto is in a very close square to natal sun.. again, 12 noon time is not an exact time, but still one sees the closeness of the aspect here in the transit to noon time chart.. this is seen as a conjunction from the inner and outer wheel of sun and pluto.. there is a transiting 135 mars-pluto aspect in effect for here as well..

Interesting post James!
Ebertin says of SA=MA/NE - Instability, feelings of inferiority, misdirected energy.
And we have just entered the season of Mars Out-of-Bound
21 Mar 2021 to 24 May 2021

Ross O'Brien says of Mars Out-of-Bound (outside the Ecliptic path) "There is a socio-cultural desire to live FREE from the expectations of others. In its most radical form, we arrive at sociopathy. OOB Mars can give us a propensity for radical passion and action."
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote:
Ross O'Brien says of Mars Out-of-Bound (outside the Ecliptic path) "There is a socio-cultural desire to live FREE from the expectations of others. In its most radical form, we arrive at sociopathy. OOB Mars can give us a propensity for radical passion and action."
He manages to write an article on the topic without giving a single astrological example. Its more a wander in the woods speculation piece than astrological analysis. He confesses he doesn't know very much about OOB planets. In his own words:
Do I understand, technically speaking, why a planet is out of bound and what it means? To be honest, not really.
If that is all it takes to become a quotable authority from The Mountain Astrologer I think I deserve a spot too!

https://mountainastrologer.com/tma/mars-out-of-bounds/

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Thanks for the analysis James. I will take a deeper lock at all that when I have more time next week.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

If that is all it takes to become a quotable authority from The Mountain Astrologer I think I deserve a spot too!
No need to be an authority Mark to be quotable.
What he says is simple, not simplistic and it follows what 'authorities' have said on the subject.
A list of more in-depth weblinks on the subject can be found on
https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Out- ... ds_Planets

In the case of the shooter, he does not have any OOB planets, it is more an appraisal of the current Mars in the sky and see how it behaves collectively.

Samantha Samuels, who did a short statistical survey, says on her website
"Criminals: Out of 40 people, 20 (50%) have at least one out of bounds planet, 8 (20%) have exactly two OOB planets, 1 (2.5%) has exactly three OOB planets and 1 (2.5%) has exactly four OOB planets." including Mark David Chapman, Charley Whitman, John Hinckley, Richard Ludwig Strack, Patrick Kearney, William Heirens
Yet, it would be a crime to label any OOB planet criminal!

For those interested by asteroids, here is an article by Alex Miller
https://alexasteroidastrology.com/astro ... -shooting/

Cheers!
Ouranos
Blessings!