The Stock Markets - S&P 500 till 16th April 2021

So let's move forward with Mars' trine to Jupiter till 18th April .... I'd think a Strong +VE.

But then the Second Phase of the Saturn Uranus square till the 15th Jun.

Jupiter still has the Neptune Pluto Mid Point to cross at 2am UKT on the 3rd April, and then Pluto around the 20th April.

But Mars might collide with Pluto too then. So there might be a Hand Over from a +VE Wave to a more -VE around the 17th - 18th April.

However, the Core Delusion Cycle now powering on till (early Aug), felt till Late Sept ?

Jupiter then gets involved again till November.

So it is now looking for Inflation to get Out of Control....

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So I am a Short Seller. I can make in two or three Weeks that which Long Speculators make in two or three Years.

But I have to deal with the Delusion Cycle that is in force now, and will be till late 2030s.

It is a Big Problema ....

Governments are nearly Underwriting Capitalism.

Nearer Term, I'm thinking now that once Jupiter crosses over Pluto at 20hrs on the 20th April that things might come unstuck for the Long-ies.

Mars's trine with Jupiter will have ended and then there are plenty of smaller -VEs.

It just depends on how Saturn's dance with Uranus plays out this time as a Second Phase of the Square.

A Soft Grounding or a Hard Shunt ?

Neptune and Pluto will still be applying, but without Jupiter to lubricate them.

The Main Markets could or should drop off once Jupiter has moved on.

Can Saturn dance with Uranus without tripping up ..

H

You should listen to this. I think it is exactly what Pluto will bring this coming Winter .....

Just a case of where will the Money run ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdcqj_OKUfQ

OK So Thunderbirds are Go !

I think Things look pretty +VE now till the Close on Friday the 16th April.

That'd still leave a few Days for the Jupiter Pluto 30° to complete by 20hrs on Tuesday 20th April, but I'll have Jump Off by then.

There seems to be enough -VE over the Weekend of the 17th April, including a Mars Pluto inconjunction.

So it could be a Classic Case of Holding On too Long if One wasn't careful.

Venus and Mercury getting shooken up by Uranus too as that Week of the 19th April develops.

Mercury combusts later on the Sunday 18th April I think, and then Saturn begins to clinch with Uranus till the 15th June.

H

So Things look WELL to hit 4,190 on the SPX and 13,906 on the NASDAQ by the US Close on Friday 16th April.

And I'll be closing my Long Positions then too.

Mars inconjuncts Pluto on 18th April after trining Jupiter the day before.

Something Pretty -VE then over that Weekend ?

The Week of the 19th April full of Smaller -VEs as the Translation of Jupiter to Pluto completes on the 20th April at 20hrs UKT.

The Core Delusional Cycle remains to counter Uranus's crash into retro Saturn in late May and early June.

I'd say this Year's Tops come by the 16th April. 6 Trading Days from now.

H

I'll just correct some Pivots.

4,200 is suggested as a Turning Point on the SPY which give about 4,218 on the SPX.

If it wasn't for Banks Earnings next Week I'd say that would be too High for the NASDAQ to NOT hit its Head on 13,906 and smash on Higher.

But I think both now In Play by the 16th April ....

H