So I think we need to be looking at what happens over the Weekend of the 17th-18th April.

On the Saturday the Mars Jupiter trine completes around 06:13hrs, and on the Sunday Mars smashes into Pluto at 05:25hrs UKT.

Jupiter continues in the 3° to Pluto till 20hrs on the 20th April.

Saturn slows enough for Uranus to catch it in the square on the 17th April at about 06:00 hrs too.

I expect the Top to form on the Friday before this, the 16th April.

H

So I feel Things are +VE till 17th April ....

The Week of the 19th looks full of Turbulence to upset Jupiter's translation to Pluto by 20hrs on the 20th April.

Then it is another Straight Duel between Saturn's tackle on Uranus till the 15th June or so, and the Neptune Pluto Core Delusional Cycle's Full Bore Journey thru the Summer.

I think each Incarnation of the Saturn Uranus square will be more and more +VE, but we might have to wait till the Autumn for it to over come The Core Delusion.

I'll have to look to Technical Analysts for some Guidance. Possible Sell Off in Late June then.

H

PS There are loads of these

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/a-sig ... p_deeplink

Ok So I think we can move on to this Thread as the current one.

1/ Earnings Season starting with Banks, and I'd say we should reach the 4,219 Level on the SPX EASILY this Week.

But would the NASDAQ smash thru 13,906 ? You'd imagine so. But Banks aren't Big Tech.

2/ I feel the Week of the 19th is more than Problematic, and Jupiter will complete the Translation to Pluto by 20hrs on the 20th April.

Then a bit Unknown for the Near Term Delusion ....

3/ Week of the 26th April then Stabler but will the Panic have set in by Then ?

Saturn turning retro in later May ?

4/ This Friday the 16th April is Key as are the Levels too.

H

Now let's see what Wade has to say !

Will Mars trigger The Reversal ?

I think it is important to Note that Mars slings itself from the trine with Jupiter completed early on Saturday 17th April, into transiting Pluto early on the Sunday 18th April and then into the USA's n.Pluto at 27°33'10" Cap around 11:52hrs on Monday 19th April UKT.

The rest of this 19th April Week is full of Short Term but NOT insignificant -VEs, except Jupiter's 30° and Translation of Light from Neptune by 20hrs on the 20th April UKT.

I'd be amazed if the final Boost of this Temporary Delusional Wave holds the Markets AFLOAT.

The NDX has passed the Double Top, and the SPX is pushing up nicely towards the 4,219 Level.

H

Standby ! Standby !

The Stars are nearly ALL +VE now and two strong +VEs a close to their Peaks.

One early on Saturday 17th April.

ONLY one +VE Astro Cycle is weakening and ONLY slightly.

That relates to Trading.

I'd imagine we'll press on up to the Close in the US tomorrow easily hitting the Pivot 4,219 on the SPX.

But over this Weekend 75% of all those +VEs either dissappear or turn -VE.

And by the 22st April UKT All the short term +VEs have gone.

I'd imagine we'll be A LOT lower by the Close the following Friday 23rd April.

Just a case of spotting which sectors will drop the most.

H

From the 26th April NOT so sure as we'll sort of be starting from Scratch again.

OK So we are getting some Red on the Screens today, as plenty of the +VE have disappeared, or turned -VE.

Just Jupiter's Booster to the Delusional Cycle till 20:08hrs tomorrow 20th April UKT remains.

This week is fully of Turbulence. Next week Mars enters Cancer too.

Once we've come out of it we are mainly left with the Core Neptune Pluto Delusional Cycle, which is AT FULL TILT !

And even when it weakens in August, felt +VEly till Late Sept in my opinion, Jupiter returns.

It now waits to be seen what Uranus's tackle on Saturn, slowing then retro in late May, will bring.

I've gone for problems appearing from Mid May. And then the remainder of this square plays out more and more -VEly till late December.

But the first Crunch would come Mid May running into the 15th June ....

H

NETFLIKs ? Off 11% now after their Earnings ?

The Date with Destiny is now 02:00hrs Friday 23rd April UKT ...

Things looking like they will get Turned On Their Heads now.

A Snow-Plough being driven thru Venus's Happy Place ?

Things looking definitely to the Downside.

Awkward Time though 02:00hrs UKT

H