Same significators combusted

Hello,

I'm a begginer so I'm sorry if this question is already asked, I have found information related to Venus and Sun in combustion and it has been of great help but I did two horary charts, one asking if we will reconciliate? and second is if will we communicate in less than a month?

In the first one I was Mars and he was Venus.
In the second one I was Venus and he Mars.

I don't know if that was just coincidence or it has a meaning because are different questions but like "together"

My real question is, in both of them Venus is combusted, the first one by 2 degrees and the second by 3 degrees.

The thing is in the first one he was represented by Venus so his second significator is the Sun, what does it means when this happens? Both are his significators and represent him.

In the second one I'm venus, combusted by the sun, so in this case, my significator is combusted by his second significator, what does it means when this happens?

By the way, I did another post with my question, I would love if someone answer it. I'm just learning and doing my best. :) :D

Thank you so much

See my reply on the other thread. In baseball you get three strikes. In horary you get only one. One of the first rules of horary is to accept the first chart and not to keep asking about the same situation over again.

Another rule I've found is that the clearest charts happen following some sort of large incident, such as a fight, or after a chance meeting or after some good or bad news. That's been my experience but I can't say I've heard anyone else report that too.

Everything that horary is telling you about this current guy is in the first chart so try to resist the urge to keep asking. I know it's hard because I've been there too.
Mark F

In the first one I was Mars and he was Venus.
It sounds like he is combust the Sun. I have mentioned this a few times but the most common thing in romance charts I have seen is this represents a male quesited being with someone else or wanting to be (in love with another). I hope I am wrong in your case though. It doesn't seem to work as well when the quesited is female. This isn't a classical aphorism, it is just something both I and other Skyscript members have noticed in the past.

MarkF wrote:
Another rule I've found is that the clearest charts happen following some sort of large incident, such as a fight, or after a chance meeting or after some good or bad news. That's been my experience but I can't say I've heard anyone else report that too.
Mark, just to let you know I concur. In my experience, random anxiety or worries often do not yield a clear chart.