MarkF wrote:I don't think the dispositors of the significators indicate perfection of the question but I'd have to see the chart.
In my memory I couldn't think of such an indicator of an event happening but my memory isn't what it use to be. Did read over Deb's love horary rules and realized it was not a factor but could not delete my post. Thank you for your kind response.

kali

Thank you, Tanit, for the information on dispositors. That helped me a great deal to understand what is happening between these two people and why there is no movement to come together.

They had corresponded through email and enjoyed a friendship. Then the transit of Mercury/Neptune conj happened recently and the train went off the rails. He is ruled by 7th house Jupiter and she is Mercury. Jupiter is in the 10th disposed by Saturn which represents his POV in this situation. He feels she has dishonored him by her words and has told her their differences are beyond repair. Mars in Gemini is Mercury's depositor and according to him she pushed things too far and she thought she trying to unravel the confusion. Although she may have gotten a little upset as things kept going from bad to worse.

With the depositors in good aspect to the house rulers and in good houses, I thought there might be motivation to get back to friendly territory. Looking deeper there are problems with the debilities (Saturn in Mercury's fall and Mars in Jupiter's detriment.) She's in shock and that Mar's energy gives her the desire to try something but the motivation is strictly one way and he is dug in. This might help to alleviate some of her hurt.

https://postimg.cc/21wPnryb
Last edited by kali on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wanted to share a few more thoughts about this chart.

The strongest aspect in this chart that tells the story is of course is the Moon conj Neptune in square with Mars. These two people are highly sensitive and creative photographers. They met in an online photography group (11th house). What started out as good energy and spirit between these two people, turned combative with the slightest stress. Fears seem to cause the imagination to go into overdrive and with the relationship being new and with great distance between them, they are at a loss how to get back to friendly.

So to answer the question "Will he contact her?" I believe this aspect prevents it because of the need for emotional security which this relationship has proven not to possess.

Sad really to think of the emotional pain brought to bear here.

kali

Question about the movement of Venus, planet of relationships. It is the midpoint of Jupiter/Mars having just left Mars in quested's first house and moving to Jupiter. Could this show a possibility of returning to friendly terms?

kali

Ahhh, Venus is in her detriment in Aries in the 12th and ruler of 6th house all leading me to believe it signals once again hostility not coming together.

kali

Update: There was movement in this relationship. Knowing he was NOT ever going to contact her and she was not able to let this impasse stand, she made a small gesture to ease tensions expecting he may or may not respond back. I thought the Mars/Jupiter trine showed that taking the initiative might work to her benefit where it failed before. This morning she awoke to a very small gesture on his part. To her it means they are at least at square 1 instead of in a deep dark hole.

I think a better question would have been "can there be an easing of tensions after the fallout?" I believe it is the dispositor of Mercury, Mars in her 1st house, represents action taken. Unless someone has another pov.

kali