Prince Philip died

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ph ... ce_Consort

Born 10th June 1921, Mon Repos, Greece, 9.46pm (time not accurately known).

Died 9th April 2021, morning (exact time unknown).

There is a Chiron, Jupiter Neptune aspect to his Sun, and at 9am the transiting Moon was exactly square his Sun. Transiting Neptune has been squaring his Sun for some time. Transiting Chiron's antiscion is 20 degrees Virgo 30 minutes.

RIP.

Last edited by fleur on Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Fleur
I notice his Kala Sarpa yoga across third/ ninth changed name renouncing his right to Greek & Danish throne to become a British subject.Kala Sarpa brings many changes of direction in life.
Saturn the out of sect malific hurls a ray towards the Sun from the 8th house
within a 3 degree orb so maltreatment by striking with a ray.This brought the disgrace to his father's military endeavors resulting in banishment from Greece. As you say Neptune transit activating this point Mars the sect malific, transits the Sun with the North node on the ascendant/Mercury degree .
Mercury the hidden house 8th ruler. Plutoin cancer trine MC in Scorpio He served in the Navy eventually worked upto second in command, as would be appropriate for a cadent 6th Pluto.
RIP.

As a link to the theme on peregrine planets. I noticed Mars is peregrine in Gemini & that the Sun in the bounds of Mars illustrates his maltreated Sun in that his father was banished from Greece

Prince Philip was born June 10, 1921, NS on the Greek island of Corfu (39N40, 19E42).

As for time, unfortunately, there are two that seriously disagree. His father (five or six months later) wrote that he was born at 10 AM. (There is a detailed story about this and it is picked up by several biographers, but his father's memory might have slipped by then.) In contrast, a woman attending the birth wrote a book saying he was born at sunset, which occurred at 8:08 PM.

Angles of the two charts do nothing to Elizabeth's chart. If he was born at 10 AM, his Moon is pretty close to conjunct hers (which does match my sense of their relationship). In contrast, for the sunset birth, his Moon at 27°37' Cancer exactly touches the most important features of her chart - her Mars-Jupiter-Neptune opposition not far from square Saturn - which, in a more complex way, is hardly ill-fitting.

He died peacefully this morning, April 9, 2021, at Windsor Castle. The earliest news report I've seen was a little after 5 AM but the official announcement was tweeted around noon. I'll use 5 AM if I need a time right now, but can't attest that it's accurate.