Lunar occultation of Mars April 17, 2021

"I asked for some ice but... this is getting too much."
(A woman in a lounge on the Titanic)

On April 17th 2021 the Moon will pass in front of Mars creating a lunar occultation visible from parts of Asia.
https://imgur.com/a/7eNbzIP

Meaning that the Moon and Mars will be conjunct by zodiacal and declination degree.
It is similar to an eclipse. The planet is still receiving it's light from the sun; but this is blocked to the observer on earth.
And this is a phenomenon happening several times a year.

Alison Moroney thinks that the occultation with Mars suggests that one must learn how to handle energy and willpower, knowing how and when to use such energy appropriately. It therefore gives us the courage to face whatever life has to hold.
Ann Ortelee says that occultations amplify the energy and often lead to bigger-than-normal behaviors.
Maddy Foley says that with occultations, something ends and another begins.

For those who have a personal planet or Angle in Gemini, it would be interesting to get some feedback.

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!

I found the gentle sway of the large Leylandii tree in my neighbour's garden a pleasure to watch as the birds dart in & out or sing from the top,it obscured the view from the neighbours windows & gave privacy.
With Mars my profected ruler for the year I keep an eye on this peregrine in natal gemini planet,& as he squares exactly my natal venus in pisces,on the approaching occulation he disturbs my venusian immersion in nature,& as he enters the terms of Saturn I find the elderly spritely neighbour on top of his ladder sawing through the branches one by one. He tells me he fears (bounds of Saturn) that it will fall & to assuage his fears he is going to remove it totally. I enlighten him on a point of law that healthy trees cannot be cut down
fines of several thousands of pounds may be liable,but to no avail he merrily continues in his task.Mars in my chart casts a backwords ray to my Ascendant ruler Mercury so dispite being in Halb he often works against my interests.
I agree with Maddey Foley somethings end & another begins.

Wishing that Tree's company will be with you for several seasons.
Thank you for sharing Zosma!

As it turned out, my diurnal ASC was right on the Moon/Mars occultation transit (Moon ruling my diurnal 2nd House) and I found out that the software I used to file in my income tax did not calculate correctly for the past 2 years. I will submit a revision to get a refund!!!
I would agree that the transit by occultation is stronger.
Blessings!

Possibly of more relevance is on Saturday I learnt of the death of Nikola Stojanovic an astrologer with whom I studied on occasions. The moon is the exalted Lord of my hidden sign of the 9th house & Mars is the ninth ruler,So the occultation as in so many cases of invisibility brought a loss of an astrological teacher, R.I.P Nikola

Thanks for the reference Zosma, May Nikola RIP.
Will have a closer look at his website as he wrote several articles.

===============
2021 Moon Occultations
===============

12 May 2021 Venus
3 Nov 2021 Mercury
8 Nov 2021 Venus
4 Dec 2021 Mercury
31 Dec 2021 Mars
Blessings!