Will their relationship last for the next 6 months?

Hello everyone!

I'm learning so the best possible way to learn is asking, informating, etc.

Today, I was talking with a friend and she asked me if his ex will last with the relationship he is having now, I decided to ask because he dumped her because of many lies that her new partner say to him for this relationship. She is also in big pain but she decided not to ask if he will come back. She said to me isnt possible happiness can come from a place of lies and lies and lies. So I think she deserves to have some clarification but I don't know if this is right anyways.

So she asked, will their relationship last for the next 6 months?

here is the chart:

1. She is the enquirer but from outsider.

2. I have here a big doubt, I don't know if take him like her ex because in this case it would be 7th house or take as a friend.

3. I decided to take him as her ex so I went directly to the 7th house, the radical 7th (1st house from the radical 7th house: the house of subject A, who is the romantic partner of subject B).

4. In this case, his significator is Mars, the romantic partner is Venus. They are both in bad state, Mars is only dignified by one face and Venus is in detritment and combusted by the Sun

5. Venus and Mars are separating from a sextile and the next aspect they will make is none.

6. Now, I decided to see the Sun, because is his cosignificator, the Sun is separating Venus.

Does it show that the relationship won't last for the next 6 months?

7. Now, if I take him as a friend, so he will be the 11th house, moon is peregrine and dignified by accident. in this case, the radical eleventh (seventh from the radical eleven: the house of subject B, who is the romantic partner of subject A). Here is in Aquarius, ruled by Saturn, Saturn is very strong here by domicile and triplicty but Moon and Saturn arent receiving each other. Moon will make a sextile with Saturn but I don't how this applying aspect can be strong enough so I see another no.

I check the sun then, he is coming of a sextile with saturn but the next aspect he will make is a square.

I don't see potencially this relationship lasting for the next 6 months.

Please, don't be so hard on me, I don't know if I'm doing this in the right way, I'm learning and doing my best. I don't want to cause any kind of pain for making sometimes stupid questions and try to tease because that's never my intention, I'm just a learner with many questions but doing my best to learn everyday.

I hope you can help me

Thank you so much, specially all the ones that make me understand and try to explain in a very good way in my last post.

What is the heart of the question? Why is she asking if he will break up with his current girlfriend unless she is trying to ask if he will be with her again?

I just don't understand these horary questions I keep seeing about "is this guy going to break up with his girlfriend/spouse?" Some horary questions are not worth asking or answering.

I can answer this without a horary: it isn't her business.

You are right

Hey, thank you so much for answering. I think you are right. She has been dealing with a very difficult situation so i think probably would sound a bit weird if I say isn’t your business to her. I didn’t want to look like not caring about her. I talked to her and we decided to Make the question, if they will have the chance to be together in the future?

This is what we got:

She is Mercury but also the moon, he is Jupiter.

I didn’t see Mercury making any aspects to Jupiter

But I do see the Moon applying a sextile to Jupiter

But Moon is in accidental debility in 8th house and Jupiter is just dignified by one term and in accidental debility by 6th house. It looks like a clear NO to me.

I would appreacite very much if you see this and let me know what you think. Thank you ??????

When you're reading for other people, they take anything you say pretty seriously. There is an impending new moon and it is her immediate aspect - this is a major testimony that cannot be ignored, but you didn't seem to pick it up. There are prohibitions between Moon and Jupiter. You also said you didn't see Mercury and Jupiter making an aspect. We can say that because that sextile is out of usual moiety (which is 8 degrees for Mercury/Jupiter), but on the off chance you missed it because this sextile didn't show up in the aspect table - note that many legitimate aspects do not show up in web-generated aspect tables, especially for Jupiter, Saturn, Sun, and Moon who all have wide orbs.

While I agree this is an unfortunate chart, I doubt how readable the chart is to start with. If you aren't already familiar with prohibition, orb, reception, and other major considerations (including this combust moon), the universe quite simply has no effective tool to communicate with you. Divination requires you as the astrologer to be fluent enough with the horary language to read it and form an independent judgment. Seeking a second opinion is fine, but it is what it is: a second opinion. We have all been complete beginners, but maybe wait until you have a better grasp of the techniques before advising your friends.

You could engage professionals or other knowledgeable people from the start. In that case, they will have to cast the chart for the moment they receive and understand your question. I agree with Mark the best thing you can do right now for you and your friend is probably to take a break from horary.

Amelia