woowoo

it's a good question! you can approach this from sun signs, but you can also consider rising signs... my understanding is the signs that are slower to rise - more people are born with this rising signs... but i could be mistaken... perhaps someone else with more knowledge then i can chime in... i guess my aversion to this question is the idea that sun signs trump everything else in the system of astrology... what about moon signs?? is there a disproportionate number of people born under a certain moon sign?? then you have the additional complication of 2 zodiacs to consider! i think it is a fun question, but i don't know where you find any of these answers.. i haven't come across any of this in my reading, except the topic of rising signs where the signs that rise slower have more births - scorpio rising is one of the slower moving rising signs as i understand it.. i am surrounded by scorpio rising people, myself included!

Here is a study on astro.com
https://www.astro.com/astrology/aa_article171002_e.htm

C-sections today are increasing births from 9am to 4pm (Day births corresponding to doctors working hours)

As there is a predisposition for the Sun, Mercury and Venus to be located in the top part of the natal chart, the upper hemisphere will therefore be spotlighted with the Sun and potentially two personal planets. This hemisphere of the chart is associated with other people and the collective, and a larger proportion of individuals with the Sun, Mercury and Venus in this portion of the chart may indicate that society in general will become more preoccupied with others and the collective and have little interest in the self, childhood, personal development and what has gone before. When a majority of society is born with these attributes there could be a ‘collective disconnection’ from the personal.
Blessings!

Hi James and Ouranos,

James I remember you commenting that the Female Signs tended to vote to the Left, and the Male signs to the Right.

More Passive verse More Aggressive. A depressing Thought !

I'd also add the extent to which the Moon has Waxed or Waned ...

But a starting point would be the Sun Signs.

And for Sidereal the Nakshastras.

As you know now Nakshastras ROCK !

H

"They found that births were more likely to occur between 3am-6am and were less likely to occur between 3pm-6pm."

There are about 250 births every minute on earth. So if you just look how long the Sun stays in one sign, then Cancerians are the most numerous and Capricornians the least. This is so because the aphelium of the earth (a.k.a. the Black Sun) is in Cancer and the perihelium (a.k.a. the Diamond) in Capricorn.
The earth at perihelium is at its closest distance to the Sun and will therefore move the fastest and vice versa.