That's a very insightful analysis Amelia, thank you, it's very interesting how you all saw the chart differently and it gives me a lot more tools for my analysis.

I'm still in the process of deciding what to do, but as the chart is not a big YES I think I'll go for a more cautious approach. I'll update if anything becomes more concrete, thanks again everyone for all the great inputs! _/\_

Arya wrote:...I'm still in the process of deciding what to do, but as the chart is not a big YES I think I'll go for a more cautious approach. _/\_
I think that's definitely wise. Besides what's already been mentioned pointing to a 'no' in this chart, the biggest thing that stood out as a red flag to me was Venus about to square Pluto, i.e., the job would have a very stressful and challenging effect on your friendship and hopes & wishes in general (Pluto being the 2nd ruler of 11th).

And with Sun and Moon also about to square Pluto and both coming from your 8th, it seems like the whole situation would be like the proverbial 'going the wrong way on a 1-way street' type scenario.

Anyway, thanks for the captivating chart and good luck!