Tanit3333 wrote:I would interpret Venus as the family being involved and on the side of the Moon. There is acrimony between Venus and Saturn too, showing he is negatively impacting not only the querent but the family as a whole. I think the chart is warning that keeping him in the family is a potentially bad idea for everyone involved. Family are supportive of the Moon and will help a little bit with the bad energy of Saturn but I think it is wrong to make Saturn not only afflict her but everyone else. I would take this as a sign that it would be better to separate and that financial reasons are not enough.

As I mentioned in my thread, Moon-Saturn hard aspects often show the Moon person giving more than they receive and it shows that the Moon feels judged, neglected and mentally/emotionally abused by Saturn while Saturn views the Moon as a burden, overly emotional/childlike and Saturn sucks the life out of the Moon (feeds off of their energy).

I would wonder if this husband suffers from a mental health disorder such as narcissism based on the opp I am seeing here. A healthy relationship would not show this. Pluto in his house is also a red sign for something like narcissism given other symbolism.
Hi Tanit, Venus is being asked family becuase of L4, so L7's family right? and the reason why you say not the side of the moon is because reception?
Thank you!
WJ

Venus lords the radical 4th and the Moon lords the sister who asked the question.

Venus is supportive because that is the nature of Venus but it also approaches from the exaltation of the Moon and Venus' own dignity, showing it offers a supportive environment, in spite of differences via square (a square between two inferior feminine planets is a softer aspect). It does not receive back because it does not approve of the environment of the Moon. That should make sense in context of what is going on. Notice too that Venus neither approaches a sign of Saturn nor does it receive Saturn, showing it is not coming from an environment that is hospitable to Saturn nor does it "like" Saturn (the application being via square with a malefic and an inferior). Saturn is afflictive to Venus and they do not like each other.