Board Position Applications

Hey Team,

I hope everyone is doing okay. I cast a chart today because I applied for two board positions, one yesterday and the other a few days ago and was curious as to whether or not I might land one. The first one that I applied for days ago is with my Government for their national race relations division and the second one is for the official UN chapter in this region.

So candidly, I'm not sure if this is the 10th house or 9th house-- I'm going to make the assumption 10th since it is somewhat aligned with career, there is a per diem for one of them. 9th house is also applicable given the higher learning and knowledge I would garner from both. I also am mindful of the 10th being my house of public image, both of these positions are exceptionally high profile.

So immediately I see I'm represented by the Sun in Taurus, and peregrine, I have no essential dignity. This would indicate that I'm out of water a bit. My personal assumption is both of these appointments are a stretch for me. I have the experience but they are "very official".

I would consider the Sun to be in the 10th house, given the aspect to MC, but what is interesting is the Sun has a direct conjunct to Uranus, there might be something unforeseen that is coming up for me in relation to these two applications. With the sun sitting in the 10th, I do think this is possible for landing at least one of the positions.

The moon, my co-sig, just changed signs and is in zero degrees and in cap. in cap im in detriment and im also approaching an opposition to venus, which rules my L10. That immediately shows me a no.

I'm not sure if it makes sense to go over L7 as well which would be the reviewers of my application, I dont know if theres an actual review process for either. That said, L7 is sitting in his/her 12th house, I think that just speaks to me not really aware of the process happening behind the scenes. Saturn also receives Sun by detriment on top of a square. So that isn't a good sign either.

I'm thinking for both of these, it's likely a no. There's no clear sign that either would be possible.

I'm wondering if I'm missing anything fundamental but besides me being in L10, the house of the board positions, I'm not sure this will come to fruition.
Thanks for any potential feedback!
Last edited by Wisdom Joy on Sat May 01, 2021 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you!
WJ

Moon is applying immediately to oppose the 9th lord Mars with mutual reception by house and exaltation, not Venus. Reception is nice but then this is an opposition with a malefic, and Moon is in her detriment to start with. I agree it could be you out of your death somewhat or the position comes with many struggles and hiccups. Sun moving away from Venus, which received him, to square Saturn, which is in a hostile sign for Sun, could be saying the same. Good luck, WJ.

Total oversight on my part focusing on Venus and not Mars. I agree, this doesn’t look good for me. I think they are quite structured and stern boards, if that makes sense- but thought I might give it a try.

Thanks for your insight, Amelia. I’m thinking this one is a bust this year!
Thank you!
WJ

Wisdom Joy wrote:update and so surprising, didn't get the UN Board position but was asked to interview for Board Advisor because they love my experience so much! :) Fingers crossed!!
Sorry about the position, but what a pleasant surprise! I have a good feeling about this one. After opposing Mars, which has not destroyed the Moon due to him being her exaltation lord, next the Moon is trine your Sun in the MC. Let's hope for the best. Sun is not strong and not receiving the applying Moon, but the Moon does receive your Sun by exaltation (how effective this detrimented planet receives remains to be seen). This is a trine, too.

I still don't like Sun squaring Saturn especially since the benefics do not aspect Saturn, which Bonatti said could take away his malice. Still, Saturn is dignified.

Thank you for the update. Let us know.

Amelia