Missing Item, With Outcome: Did a dog swallow it?

Hello,

I had a helpful horary today when I dropped my exacto knife razor blade while working on home renovations. I was terrified that one of my two dogs had swallowed it and was scrambling whether or not to take them to the vet before I consulted a chart. Both dogs have a tendency to swallow random things.

Where is my razor?!

Obviously, we want to look at the 2nd lord and we see the Moon is opp the 2nd lord Jupiter. In every missing item horary I have done, an opp has indicated dropping something on the ground.

One of the most helpful things I found was the following from Skyscript's article on missing items:
"Signs cusps can be symbolic of boundaries. For example, a significator changing signs may show the missing item is behind something, near a boundary or near the joining of two rooms."

The item is in Pisces in the 4th house (within 5 degrees of the 4th cusp) and this indicates near places of water and a north direction of the home.

6th lord is the dogs and they are not aspecting the 2nd lord or the Moon, which was my biggest relief and was so thankful to see.

1st lord is Mars, which normally lords tools but also describes me well and being in the 9th shows I was working on a room where you sleep and also I was seeking guidance on what to do.

Outcome:
After about an hour of retracing my steps and not succeeding, I focused on the entry way symbolism mixed with the areas of water, and found the item on the floor (greige carpet, which camouflaged it well), at the entry door between the bedroom I was working on and the laundry room door, where the water heater is also within about a foot of the location. The location is northwest in the home as well, which fits Pisces. This helped too because I knew it wasn't in the kitchen, which is southwest and I had not been in the bathroom.

I can't say how much this horary helped me and it really communicated specifically to me about what I would expect the location to be, especially the opposition indicating dropping it and the sign change indicating an entry into another room. I was about to drive 30 mins in traffic with both dogs to the emergency vet and spend a lot of money on imaging tests, etc.

Thank you for sharing Tanit,
Adding to what you already said of the opposition Moon/Jupiter and very revealing analysis, both Luminaries above the Horizon is also a good testimony.

Your significators Mars and co-ruler Moon are both in fixed Leo suggesting 'I am going to cast the light on my question no matter what.'

I have a question. Do you consider your Rulers intercepted being significant here of it does not matter? By Whole Sign, they would be in the 10th House.
Also noted that by RA (In Mundo) the Moon is early Virgo closer to the opposition to Jupiter.

Thank you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Thank you for sharing, Tanit. Congratulations on the superb reading and the outcome. (It is like the astonishing work the old masters did with their thieves.)

Venus is comfortable in a watery sign and is also in mutual exaltation with Jupiter. Both major significators being benefics with dignity surely is one good sign. So much better (in this case) there is no aspect to the 6th lord.

I recall that Mark's recent forced move chart also had a significator in the unfortunate eighth, but at the same time in the ninth sign trining the ascendant. All turned out well for him, too.

So happy to hear that the dogs are fine!

Ps. Ouranos, thank you for sharing the thief chart the other day as well. I didn't have much to contribute then, but I read it a few times and really appreciated it.

Amelia

I have a question. Do you consider your Rulers intercepted being significant here of it does not matter? By Whole Sign, they would be in the 10th House.
That is a good question- I suspect it it suggesting I dropped the blade while on top of a ladder. Intercepted houses are houses within a house and so it could be saying I dropped it in the room while on top of something else within the room? It makes sense that is what happened because the blade must have bounced and landed a ways away from me. The item is not intercepted, so it is not on top of something or contained within something the way my significators are being shown, which is true.

This was literally like a needle in a haystack, so it really surprised me that this horary was able to help. The blade was not easy to find so the succeedent houses make sense. The room is the largest bedroom in my house and, again, the carpet was basically the same color as the blade. I don't think I ever would have found it without the horary, other than maybe hearing my vacuum suck it up or me or someone else stepping on it. I would have wasted so much time and money at the vet too, obviously. There was also just the inconvenience of losing it and not being able to continue the work I was doing.