hi zosma

merriman is doing something similar, but it isn't quite the same if he is moving the midheaven approx 1 degree per day.. the concept is similar though...

i will try to clarify again - it is a way of progressing the angles in the solar return chart to see what will be emphasized at a particular time.. the angles are progressed using the progression rate 'mean quotidian'... choose that option in preferences... then in a dynamic biwheel with solar return on the inside, put secondary progs on the outside... the angles will move approx 1 degree per day - different rate depending on location - and the moon will move approx 1 degree per month...

using fleurs example for the date fleur started this thread - may 5th, it ought to look like this.. now whether the date fleur started this thread has any relevance or not, we see the progressed ascendant in the 6th house of the chart exact opposite the position of mars in the 12th house... hopefully this info suffices for you to get started! note how the midheaven has progressed about 180 degrees from where it was in the solar return chart, whereas the ascendant has progressed only about 150 degrees.. the progressed midheaven also highlights jupiter in the 10th of the solar return chart.. i haven't used the technique enough to know much with any authority but the connections are indeed interesting if may 5th as a date as any relevance..

it would seem in this example the midheaven is moving approx 1 degree per day, while the ascendant is moving at a slightly slower rate.. the angles return to their original position close to the birthdate - 1 day before actually... this means over the course of the year the rate of the ascendant and midheaven is indeed approx 1 degree per day but it appears to differ at different times of the year...

Fleur wrote:
alex62 wrote:If we had data for at least two previous job... So the start and end dates of the two previous jobs would be helpful.

Teacher -

Was teaching in China 2018-2020

2014 passed teacher training but first year tough, did another non teaching job returned 2016 - 2018
Thanks for the feedback.
From that, I conclude that in the periods I mentioned, she actually lost her job.

"As it seems now, the favorable period lasts until May 11. So there is still hope that some of the applied jobs will be accepted.

The next favorable period is from 1 to 17 August and finally from 17 to 27 December"

I still think that the above-mentioned periods are favorable for getting a job.
As I stated earlier, expectations should be lowered and as many jobs as possible applied for. This is very important, because from next spring the circumstances will start to change, and it is very likely that the way of earning will change, or again, due to some new circumstances, this new job will be interrupted, between March and December 2022.

Alex