Pluto in the 4th House of Home/Property

Hello,

So I often hear that people who have natal Pluto in the 4th have haunted homes and issues related to Pluto, such as plumbing. I have lived in haunted homes, and purchased a home in Dec that has had a serious sewer plumbing issue I am repairing/replacing this week! It lead to a bad coackroach issue inside my front yard, which seems so Plutonian to me.

Does anyone else have experience with Pluto in the 4th and owning a home? Anything else I should be aware of? As soon as I purchased I wanted a plumbing inspection because I was expecting this very issue but I wonder if there are other things I should look out for. Maybe just crime? I have a good security system and I am settting up more cameras this month.

Tanit
I have a 1st house pluto by whole house but 12th by divided houses squaring IC/ MC & jupiter ruler of the 4th house, it casts rays on Sun Mercury & Mars in a Grand cross aspect pattern.So I have a plumbing business & often rectify problems in basements & transform infected rotten areas into pristine functional conditions.
My Pluto is in Virgo,so areas of routine maintenance & cleanliness i.e bathrooms are involved.
As regards haunted houses,I have had 2 problems in my house, one I believe was a result of being cursed by a powerful witch, which I decided to deal with by removing from my house every object she had touched [pluto in virgo restore purity] The second was my naivety in attempting to use Magic to protect myself I only opened a portal to the otherworld & my house was invaded by what I was informed by benific diety to be Goblins who enjoyed creating havoc in my house & reducing me to a wreck. I eventually worked out how to rid them for good, everything is stable now but the whole episode lasted years & took a toll on me & my partners health.With Pluto in the 12th he is difficult to deal with as he is not visible
Yes Pluto in the 4th check the history of the place maybe get the place blessed. Good luck !

Hello Tanit,
I remember some 30 years ago, I had transiting Pluto from the 4th House squaring my natal Pluto. I was living in a building apartment, about 20 units very clean with a landlord taking good care of everything....
Then the block was sold to a company (never saw the new owner). Within months, the landlord was fired, coackroaches showed up, 2 women tenants started to fight regularly in the building and I mean physically fighting, good neighbors quit, a street gang invaded abandoned apartments, a Hobo found a new shelter in the entrance with a persistent odor that was not Chanel No 5 and the police could not get rid of him.
Finally, I quit for the countryside with a nice view on a lake.
I was uprooted by 'force majeure'.
If you bought your house in December with Pluto in Capricorn, the good thing is that the ruler Saturn is strong by sign Capricorn or Aquarius? Things will not get out of control like it did for me. Get a good insurance coverage and don't watch Pluto on TV.

Cheers!
Ouranos
Blessings!

Ouranos - good insurance is sound advice for anyone with this placement. I have a home warranty but they don't cover older pipes that are damaged (only normal wear and tear). Luckily, now I have insurance for the pipes coming in the home in case anything happens there. I have a feeling the bathroom might have an issue, such as mold inside the shower since it wasn't sealed well and that is my next thing I plan on replacing and hope won't cost a ton of money to replace.

To anyone with this natal placement, probably the best option is to relocate to a different area where Pluto is not angular with a relocation chart.

I also have sketchy neighbors across the street from me who have a reputation for being drug users and are very obnoxious and give me bad vibes.

It seems Pluto does follow me wherever I move to, even when I make decent money and live in a "safe" area. I have lived in locations with prostitutes and drug dealers, attempted break ins, had infestations where I had to call a health dept, etc. It isn't a fun energy. I know some astrologers believe in talismans for certain energies and I should probably look into talismans for Pluto or ways to try to redirect the energy in positive ways (I know some astrologers believe the energy needs to come out somehow). I have tried to use feng shui in my home though to make it have an easier energy and the energy of the home feels positive to me at least and at least so far nothing has been unexpected...

I had assumed that transforming the home might be a way to redirect the energy but it is still there in a sense. I have lived in much worse situations though.

My wife has Pluto in 4th - and both his parents lived into their 90's, though she's moved around a lot, and lived in several countries (that probably explains having a Pluto in 4th house.