gonzalo lira

https://en.everybodywiki.com/Gonzalo_Lira

day chart for him is shown below in sidereal.. noon in the absence of a birth time - location of birth is burbank, california - feb 29th, 1968... those folks with leap year birthdays don't live as long as us, lol... actually this fellow died while in prison in ukraine for speaking truth to power... as his father has said -
"I cannot accept the way my son has died. He was tortured, extorted, incommunicado for 8 months and 11 days and the US Embassy did nothing to help my son. The responsibility of this tragedy is the dictator Zelensky with the concurrence of a senile American President, Joe Biden," Gonzalo's father wrote.

they haven't updated the link i shared up above yet... i am sure the usa-uk would like to see the same with julian assange, but it hasn't gotten that far - yet..

it is hard to know exactly, but the moon could be a lot closer to the mars/saturn conjunction in pisces here, if he is born later in the day, especially towards midnight.. this would be indicative of someone who choose a hard road to travel down.. there is a yoga in indian astrology that says when moon,rahu and saturn are in the same sign, the individuals suffer from certain mental health challenges.. that he had jupiter and pluto opposite his sun sign would imply he had strong minded enemies too.. and if he was born earlier in the day - sunrise or etc - his moon would have been opposed to pluto as well..

i mostly thought of him as a writer ( mercury/venus conjunction), but i suppose he was a video blogger as well.. he had a large following, as he was based in ukraine and commenting fairly regularly on how he saw the conflict from an interesting and unusual vantage point, being an american, married to a ukrainian women as i understand it and taking a minority view on the dynamic between russia-ukraine.. i suspect the level of acceptance of a different viewpoint on this conflict would not have been tolerated in ukraine, which says something about present day ukraine...