The Astrology of Epidemics and Pandemics by Ema Kurent

An impressive piece of research by the Slovenian astrologer Ema Kurent on how the planet Neptune can be plotted across the centuries as a significant astrological player in epidemics and pandemics.

Ema Kurent looks at Neptune in terms of longitude, declination, and latitude.

In terms of the ecliptic she notes Neptune crossings of the ecliptic. With declination she notes Neptune crossing the celestial equator and reaching its highest declination as well as parallels with Saturn and Pluto.

https://www.emakurent.com/en/articles/a ... x1jurfnt8k

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Fri May 21, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Hi James,

While we are on the subject Bernadette Brady gave this talk last year giving her astrological theory explaining the pandemic. I was in the audience but don't seem to appear in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCM3rqa3zrk

In contrast the traditional astrologer Steven Birchfield, who excludes the outer planets, has suggested the astrological signature of the covid-19 pandemic can be traced back to the chart of the prior Mars-Saturn conjunction.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

mark and stefan

do you know what the astro software ema kurent is using to generate those charts in her article? i can't replicate them in the software i have and when i go to look at what i have, the declination data doesn't correlate... thanks..

James wrote
mark and stefan

do you know what the astro software ema kurent is using to generate those charts in her article? i can't replicate them in the software i have and when i go to look at what i have, the declination data doesn't correlate... thanks..
I would obviously be highly reluctant to suggest another astrologer's data is incorrect unless its been thoroughly checked over. When I have a bit time more time I will look over her research with SF Graphic ephemeris.

In the meantime James, could you tell us exactly what historical hits to declination correlations you are not finding reciprocated on your software?

That way a few of us can jointly assess this.

Thanks

Mark

mark

it was mostly a curiousity of the astro software she is using for those charts on the article.. i am using solar fire 9 and the declination data i get doesn't jive with it, but maybe it is a different type declination data? i don't know.. i am not dwelling on it though.. i see i was looking at the last few charts but they are for latitude, not declination... looking again, i am able to replicate it, but i am still curious about the software she is using.. thanks..

ema replied to my e mail asking... it is solar fire... however, i don't believe i can generate these charts off my solar fire prog, so i might ask the people who make the program if is it some special prog they are selling...

people negate the mars saturn synodic

It is actually a heavier cycle than saturn jupiter as it lasts 30 years
from cancer.

BTW, is there anyone with Barbaults book

L Astrologie mondiale Livre ?

I cant find it

regards
Peter

this book by barbault - i don't believe it has been translated into english... a few of the others ones have though...

i disagree with your take.... if the jupiter-saturn conjunction was only timed from its ingress into aries - as the mars-saturn into cancer is) it would be of a much longer duration...

also, i don't understand the rationale for the mars-saturn cycle starting in cancer... does anyone?? thanks..